Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (202 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Who the fuck is Sonny Bill Williams? :lol:

I've heard the name before but like most NRL players there are only very few I could put a face to the name.
I know Sonny Bill Williams, to be fair. But I don't see the comparison. Williams is famous for being notorious and a clown, even more than a good player.

Secondly, football > rugby, by a mile. If we are just talking about Australia, I'd still disagree.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know Sonny Bill Williams, to be fair. But I don't see the comparison. Williams is famous for being notorious and a clown, even more than a good player.

Secondly, football > rugby, by a mile. If we are just talking about Australia, I'd still disagree.
Sonny Bill Williams walked out on his old club (Canterbury Bulldogs) in 2008 mid season to take up a lucrative offer to play RU in France. Made plenty of enemies in this country. He's a fucking tosser. Hate the prick.

Jukes

Oct 13, 2012
Hi Guys,

Just a little over 3 hours before the kick off between Western Sydney vs Sydney FC. I am absolutely pumped for this game. Western Sydney have been very competitive so far in their opening two matches. They are moulding as a team quite well so wont be an easy match.
Just to let you know the weather this week has been absolutely perfect. Not a cloud in the sky today. The only thing I am worried about is that it stays hot. Currently its about 25-28 C in the afternoon. It should cool down for this evenings kick off and we should get a pretty good match.

Off course hoping for a goal from ADP and a win would as well to get the season back on track.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hi Guys,

Just a little over 3 hours before the kick off between Western Sydney vs Sydney FC. I am absolutely pumped for this game. Western Sydney have been very competitive so far in their opening two matches. They are moulding as a team quite well so wont be an easy match.
Just to let you know the weather this week has been absolutely perfect. Not a cloud in the sky today. The only thing I am worried about is that it stays hot. Currently its about 25-28 C in the afternoon. It should cool down for this evenings kick off and we should get a pretty good match.

Off course hoping for a goal from ADP and a win would as well to get the season back on track.
Will you be at the match?

I'm meeting my mates in front of Gate J, not sure where our seats are though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 193)