Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (77 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I remember this photo well. In the first match of Euro 2008 Italy lost 0:3 to Holland, with Ale and Cassano coming of the bench for like 15 minutes. After this performance, all Italy asked Donadoni to start with Ale. 24 hours before the match, I saw this pic in the Gazzetta, in the training report in which they said that Ale looked great during the training, and I was thinking:"Considering how looks in this pic, it makes sense. This guy can't be 34". The match was on Friday, and not only that Ale started, he was the Captain. I was so excited, I couldn't sleep the night before and I couldn't sit even during Italy's anthem, I was on my feet for like hour and a half. Anyway, eventually it was pretty disappointing. Ale almost scored a header after 5-6 minutes, but that's all.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I remember this photo well. In the first match of Euro 2008 Italy lost 0:3 to Holland, with Ale and Cassano coming of the bench for like 15 minutes. After this performance, all Italy asked Donadoni to start with Ale. 24 hours before the match, I saw this pic in the Gazzetta, in the training report in which they said that Ale looked great during the training, and I was thinking:"Considering how looks in this pic, it makes sense. This guy can't be 34". The match was on Friday, and not only that Ale started, he was the Captain. I was so excited, I couldn't sleep the night before and I couldn't sit even during Italy's anthem, I was on my feet for like hour and a half. Anyway, eventually it was pretty disappointing. Ale almost scored a header after 5-6 minutes, but that's all.
indeed remember the incredible hype before the Romania game.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Aug 17, 2007
There are many other sites that offer downloading from Youtube. Try to google for "save youtube", "download youtube" and such, if it won't work for you I'll try to download it myself and somehow send it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.savetube.com/

How about this one for example? Works for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)