Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (116 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
There are many other sites that offer downloading from Youtube. Try to google for "save youtube", "download youtube" and such, if it won't work for you I'll try to download it myself and somehow send it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.savetube.com/

How about this one for example? Works for you?
Error: video not found! :(

If you could upload it somewhere, I'd be thankful :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
For the Aussies (and more specifically Sydneysiders)

Sydney Roosters Chairman, Nick Politis, says the signing of Sonny Bill Williams will make Sydney's signing of ADP look insignificant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fucking pathetic, provincial, know-nothing tossers in Australia. Insanely jealous of the massive hype and appeal of ADP and they try to shit on it. Let's see Sonny Bill get a thousand fans at the airport, sell out stadiums, sell a shitload of merchandise and also lets see how much media coverage his (re)signing in the NRL will get compared to Ale. And this is just in Australia, Ale's profile worldwide is MASSIVE, whereas 95% of the world wouldnt know who the fuck Sonny Bill is. Fucking Australian muppets, this country sickens me sometimes.

Here is the article, fell free to go to town in the comment section

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...ms/story-fn2mcuj6-1226499012889#ixzz29h9GXFXJ

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Sydney Roosters Chairman, Nick Politis, says the signing of Sonny Bill Williams will make Sydney's signing of ADP look insignificant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fucking pathetic, provincial, know-nothing tossers in Australia. Insanely jealous of the massive hype and appeal of ADP and they try to shit on it. Let's see Sonny Bill get a thousand fans at the airport, sell out stadiums, sell a shitload of merchandise and also lets see how much media coverage his (re)signing in the NRL will get compared to Ale. And this is just in Australia, Ale's profile worldwide is MASSIVE, whereas 95% of the world wouldnt know who the fuck Sonny Bill is. Fucking Australian muppets, this country sickens me sometimes.

Here is the article, fell free to go to town in the comment section

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...ms/story-fn2mcuj6-1226499012889#ixzz29h9GXFXJ
Who the fuck is Sonny Bill Williams? :lol:

I've heard the name before but like most NRL players there are only very few I could put a face to the name.

Jukes

Oct 13, 2012

Sydney Roosters Chairman, Nick Politis, says the signing of Sonny Bill Williams will make Sydney's signing of ADP look insignificant
It was a stupid comment from someone who has no idea about football and is trying to talk up the NRL.

I hope they are a little worried about the A league. There is enough room though for both sports in the country.
He is just trying to steal a bit of the A - league momentum.

As for comparing the power of ADP vs SBW - TOTALLY LAUGHABLE

Aug 17, 2007
Who the $#@! is Sonny Bill Williams? :lol:

I've heard the name before but like most NRL players there are only very few I could put a face to the name.
I think he's that 80 years old soul singer. It's amazing that he's in shape for Rugby.

Anyway, it reminds me of what the Wanderers' chiarman said, that he wouldn't sign Ale cause they have a different project. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)