Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (185 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Sonia says there Ale is good at impressions of people from the football world, especially Bruno Pizzul (Italian commentator. You all know him, he was the commentator of Italy's matches for years, between 1986-2002. I love his voice). I want to hear this impression! :D

- Ale does the 'Moonwalk' better than Boateng?

Sonia:"Eh..", here Ale interrupts and says:"It's weird that you've never heard of that before. In all the scudetto celebrations I was the king of the dancing floor".

:D

Sonia:"He is at his happiest when he scores and wins. I always say that for him I come after football, the kids and golf". Ale interrupts again:"No, come on...You come before the golf". :lol: :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
- Ale does the 'Moonwalk' better than Boateng?

Sonia:"Eh..", here Ale interrupts and says:"It's weird that you've never heard of that before. In all the scudetto celebrations I was the king of the dancing floor".

:D

Sonia:"He is at his happiest when he scores and wins. I always say that for him I come after football, the kids and golf". Ale interrupts again:"No, come on...You come before the golf". :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::D

Aug 17, 2007
Sonia also tells a nice story- few months ago they were in Eurodisney. Italian guy that works there saw Ale and told him his brother is a huge fan or something, and gave him his phone to talk with him. Ale told him that they leave the next day, but the guy did all the way from Perugia at night and arrived on time just for a pic with Ale :touched:

Aug 17, 2007
Ale spent the hours before that match with his family (in the stadium there's a vip lounge for the players and their guests, or something) , and said this is something fantastic. 'It's a question of mentality, the approach for sport is different). Two things you probably didn't know about the A-league: They show replays on the big screen, and before each match the opponents meet in a resturant for a dinner. Last night, for example, Sydney's guys had dinner with the Wanderers' guys, a week before they meet for the derby.

- - - Updated - - -

In the match report, they say that Sydney's CB can't play in the Serie B (B? Try Italian amateur leagues) and that Sydney's players are lack of basic qualities. They can't build an attack if Ale isn't going back, and that Ale is in big problem cause he's got no one to pass him the ball. They say 2 important players (Who? Culina one of them maybe?) should be back from injuries and give Sydney the boost.

One more thing: Ale is in third place in all-time best Italian scorers (they say 320 goals, but it's 321/322), behind Meazza (338) and Silvio Piola (364).

- - - Updated - - -

One last thing from Sonia: Most of the luggage were Ale's, cause he needed all his shoes and stuff, and he hates shopping :D Sonia just bought new things for her and the kids. Sasha is the only one that doesn't go to a kindergarten, cause in Australia- Sonia says- they start from the age of 3.

Btw, Ale after the match:"Here there's no pressure to win at all costs, but I have this pressure inside me". The difference between Juve and the A-league.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Sonia also tells a nice story- few months ago they were in Eurodisney. Italian guy that works there saw Ale and told him his brother is a huge fan or something, and gave him his phone to talk with him. Ale told him that they leave the next day, but the guy did all the way from Perugia at night and arrived on time just for a pic with Ale :touched:
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

Aug 17, 2007
This sky blue color is sexy, but the shirt is ugly. I'll buy it soon anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

It's great to see such enthusiasm, how people are excited about Ale and respect him so much. But if we want every match to be a big celebration (at least every home match) Sydney must play FOOTBALL. I hope Crook starts with Culina-Emerton in the midfield vs. Wanderers, and we'll see great improvement and first win.

Aug 17, 2007
I hope he won't ruin it for you...

Check out what these guys say in the first seconds of the video...I felt it too :D I can't get tired of videos of his goal...

This one is a boner...and the song at the begining :lol:

What was this guy thinking before wearing a Milan shirt? 'Anything, mom, anything, it just has to be Italian'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 181)