Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (133 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
as soon as I saw gabriele marcotti talking about it I just gave up, the so called "Serie A expert", thinks having a vowel at the end of your name makes you the expert

from next season SBS will show 1 A League game live per week and will show Australians game on a 1 hour delay
You're kidding. They are the biggest bunch of cock suckers.

:agree: they know absolutely nothing, it is as if Alex has relied on his blistering pace his whole career to destroy defenders. They suggested he play in the whole, dictate the play, orchestrate the attack....Idiots. He would end up running more there.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
as soon as I saw gabriele marcotti talking about it I just gave up, the so called "Serie A expert", thinks having a vowel at the end of your name makes you the expert

from next season SBS will show 1 A League game live per week and will show Australians game on a 1 hour delay
about time those dickheads decided to show it on free tv. not to say that I will really watch it but so dumb of them to have a new league only on foxtel :sergio:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Last week Insigne (Napoli) said in an interview that Ale is his idol for years and he'd love him to join Napoli. Last Sunday Ale called him, said some nice words and promissed him his shirt from the last match vs. Atalanta. Lucky bastard.
Maybe alex saw something really special o him? I mean, the lad is very good....

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008

What happened to Tony Palumbo? I remember him fromt he good old world game days where they would dedicate a whole section to Serie A. Did those massive sacks under his eyes finally consume him?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What happened to Tony Palumbo? I remember him fromt he good old world game days where they would dedicate a whole section to Serie A. Did those massive sacks under his eyes finally consume him?
Palumbo was horribly anti-Juve. I couldn't stand listening to the guy.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He must have sucked at school, i remeber an episode of " Football Mondial " where they interviewed him; he said that if it wasn't for football, he would've been working in a restaurant or at a bakerie. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
He must have sucked at school, i remeber an episode of " Football Mondial " where they interviewed him; he said that if it wasn't for football, he would've been working in a restaurant or at a bakerie. :D
Cassano said in a talkshow appearance that his grades were so bad he would never have graduated from high school. Then he became famous overnight after playing his first few Serie A matches for Bari and they gave him the diploma just for that. :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Cassano said in a talkshow appearance that his grades were so bad he would never have graduated from high school. Then he became famous overnight after playing his first few Serie A matches for Bari and they gave him the diploma just for that. :D
:lol: :lol:

Ale talking with the PSG's owners. :shifty:

The suit :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 127)