Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (58 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would have prefered a 38 year old in the CL instead of that mofo bendner.

I was thinking that maybe letting him go to make space for a cavani type striker was worth it, but no way he deserced to get out for a bender like signing. Its an insult.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Casillas-"It is much easier to create another Mona Lisa than it is to create another Del Piero"
Big ups to Casillas!! While I'm mentioning a Madrista, I've always wanted to see Del Piero play with Raul at a certain point in their careers, I never wanted them to leave their respective clubs, but some sort of charity game with DP and Raul would be a dream come true for me.

BUT DP+Trez is the ULTIMATE COMBINATION EVA!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I hope Foster speaks of him well. He's always been a hypocritical douchebag. Not a fan of Les Murray much either. Though that bald headed guy is ok and Kalac, Zdrilic and of course Zelic are all awesome.

Ned Zelic :lol:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
as soon as I saw gabriele marcotti talking about it I just gave up, the so called "Serie A expert", thinks having a vowel at the end of your name makes you the expert

from next season SBS will show 1 A League game live per week and will show Australians game on a 1 hour delay

Aug 17, 2007
Last week Insigne (Napoli) said in an interview that Ale is his idol for years and he'd love him to join Napoli. Last Sunday Ale called him, said some nice words and promissed him his shirt from the last match vs. Atalanta. Lucky bastard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)