Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (123 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Been looking through a couple quotes by famous players about del piero. My favourite is still what balotelli said. I cant find the source though.

"If Del Piero came to manchester city, Me, Aguero, Dzeko and Tevez would all be on the bench"

Apr 14, 2006
Il Capitano.

I am over the moon that he has chosen to come play in Australia, but at the same torn i'm very torn that he is not playing for my team Melbourne Victory.

19 years of happiness, loyalty and the blood spilled for the bianconero shirt can never be taken away. He will always be Juve no matter where he goes, and even wearing that new shirt that i despise will never take that way.

Can't wait to see him live again.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Il Capitano.

I am over the moon that he has chosen to come play in Australia, but at the same torn i'm very torn that he is not playing for my team Melbourne Victory.

19 years of happiness, loyalty and the blood spilled for the bianconero shirt can never be taken away. He will always be Juve no matter where he goes, and even wearing that new shirt that i despise will never take that way.

Can't wait to see him live again.
Did you go to the match when Juventus visited Melbourne?

I flew down with a couple of friends and got to meet the players and Ranieri (yippee), and watched the pretty entertaining match.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Australia has high prices on stuff like that because we're fucked and it's also got to do with smaller population.

Bahahahahaha

She could bring him to my house for dinner and buy me a house next door to him. there's no way i'd ever vote for her or her retarded party!
Yeah I hate that stupid bitch but who knows, maybe she might do it for another player too :p The entire government is completely retarded right now so I'll just vote for the one that gets us top football players.

John Howard should run for prime minister again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 111)