Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (84 Viewers)

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
Here is a great video of Del Piero's career. It was last night on Raisport. This thread shouldn't change or move out of respect for the greatest player ever played for Juve. Il Capitano is his second name. After 19 seasons, 289 goals (more than anyone else), 705 appearances (another record), he deserves it.
Please, can someone have a downloadable version?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's such a shame that he never won ballon d'or. I remember his 97/98 season an the way he played. Surely he was the best player in the world. Maybe if Italy were more lucky on WC 98 and eliminated France on penalties... But still he was the best. He was like poetry in motion.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Here is a great video of Del Piero's career. It was last night on Raisport. This thread shouldn't change or move out of respect for the greatest player ever played for Juve. Il Capitano is his second name. After 19 seasons, 289 goals (more than anyone else), 705 appearances (another record), he deserves it.
great video ..+ rep

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Thank you Ale for making me watch Juve in the first place, thank you for so many things i can't even count.
The classiest player i've ever seen play football, made you want to burst with joy every time he touched the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)