Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (59 Viewers)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011

IO DI TE NON MI STANCO
SARò SEMPRE AL TUO FIANCO
SEI LA COSA PIù BELLA CHE C'èèèè!!!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIEEEEEERO OLèèèèè
ALESSANDRO DEL PIEROOOOO OLèèèèèèè
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OOOOOLè!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ciao il mio eroe

Aug 17, 2007
His letter :touched:

Ale, I'll be there, always 'al suo fianco', no matter where you go. I guess we'll start to hear interesting news about his future starting tomorrow. I hope he'll sign in the EPL, but I think the rumors about him and Seedorf together in West Ham are bullshit (but sexy).

Btw, before he wrote it in his letter, I never thought about it, that Juve's 10 shirt never had any name attached to it but Del Piero. I still think they should have retired it for 10 years. Watching Giovinco wearing it next season will be ridiculous.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
one of my family is going on a trip, and i wish him all the best. but he is always one of us and he can come visit and stay at any time. we are his home.

Aug 1, 2003
I will never stop following Del Piero. There is just none like him. I wish him all the best and like him I think that farewell memory is how I'd like to remember Ale, so much love. God, thinking about that moment can make me weep now. Best of luck Ale, Juve will never have another like you, and I am forever grateful to have seen you play in my lifetime, but most of all - THANK YOU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 52)