Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (362 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The reason Ale isn't retiring is because he wants to play competitive football. Not kick the ball around for fun. He can do that with Tobias.

Aug 17, 2007
Ale must keep scoring, must stay hot, cause other Italian forwards aren't too impressive. It will be great for him that Prandelli will see how he gets into best shape just before the Euro. Of course he must play enough for this to happen, and it's not up to him.

If he'll score vs. Napoli too, you can count on the Italian media that they'll all start to talk about taking him to the tournament. You feel something about this game? :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ale must keep scoring, must stay hot, cause other Italian forwards aren't too impressive. It will be great for him that Prandelli will see how he gets into best shape just before the Euro. Of course he must play enough for this to happen, and it's not up to him.

If he'll score vs. Napoli too, you can count on the Italian media that they'll all start to talk about taking him to the tournament. You feel something about this game? :D
Stop with the teasing, its not possible man :p

I fell a cameo with an assist that our sterile forwards will fail to convert :D I don't think conte will give him much time.

But in the end Capitano WILL score :D We all have been waiting too long for that FK goal innit? :D

Aug 17, 2007
Oh shit...FK? that's too much. I don't think he'll score or even get more than 15 minutes, but if he'll score a FK vs. Napoli, I...I'll make a really special avatar for you... for 10 days again.

About the Azzurri - The good thing for Ale is that Prandelli doesn't have many GOOD forwards to choose from. Maybe it's too late to impress, but if he'll continue to shine, the media may help him to get the call-up.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He needs to get more than 30 mins and he will score :agree:

Who does prandelli have at his disposal?

Balo [fuck him],Pazzo[fuck him too],rossi[Injured?],matri,giovinco[rot in sewers],borini,osvaldo and maybe di natale and gilardino. He's still definitely better than half of these faggots but will be overlooked because of his age :depressed

Who was the oldest italian to get a call up in recent times? fuck prandelli if totti or gilardino make it and ale dont.

Aug 17, 2007
WΏΏdy;3591365 said:
He needs to get more than 30 mins and he will score :agree:

Who does prandelli have at his disposal?

Balo [$#@! him],Pazzo[$#@! him too],rossi[Injured?],matri,giovinco[rot in sewers],borini,osvaldo and maybe di natale and gilardino. He's still definitely better than half of these $#@!s but will be overlooked because of his age :depressed

Who was the oldest italian to get a call up in recent times? $#@! prandelli if totti or gilardino make it and ale dont.

I don't think Italy ever called up a 37 years old forward :D

Balo will be the for sure. Pazzini doesn't even play for Inter. Rossi and Cassano both out for long time. Matri isn't good enough, Giovinco...Borini and Osvaldo both suck, Gilardino is a joke- and he got the call up for the last friednly vs. Usa- Di Natale is too loser for the NT. Other names?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 356)