Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (353 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If he doesn't intend to retire he should simply stay in Juve. He will get more playing time next year for us than in any other big European club.

Plus, there is always a risk that he'll tarnish his excellent reputation in England if he won't do as great as the English are used seeing from him in the 90's and early-mid 2000's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If he doesn't intend to retire he should simply stay in Juve. He will get more playing time next year for us than in any other big European club.

Plus, there is always a risk that he'll tarnish his excellent reputation in England if he won't do as great as the English are used seeing from him in the 90's and early-mid 2000's.
It's not up to him though. I am 100% sure that he wants to stay for another year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't kill me, but I would loooove to see Ale at MU.
I've developed mad respect for that club the past few years. I think I might even buy their jersey with DP's name on it...
A friend of mine who is a Man U fan would get a heart attack if this happens. He just can't stop on about blaming all the problems of Juve on Del Piero.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
why dont we offer alex a 2 year contract at the wage of estibarriga or something

he is a multimillionaire, that can end his carreer here, and the financial aspect should never ever be called in again like that

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
why dont we offer alex a 2 year contract at the wage of estibarriga or something

he is a multimillionaire, that can end his carreer here, and the financial aspect should never ever be called in again like that
Money is far from the problem and he is already making less than 90% of the team. He 100% wants the new contract, but I don't think the management will hand it to him. No conspiracy, but I think they are looking to move on from him. Sad, but true.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You would rather have him play for 10K pr season in fourth divison just because the club had historical relevant to Juventus? Fuck that.
well it sure beats playing for a team like man utd where he would get little to no playing time, honestly it doesnt even matter which league they are in, Del Piero had no issues playing for Juve in serie B, so i don't see why he would have issues playing in a 3rd division club which is the equivalent standard of the mls anyways. As i said i just think it would be a nice touch, the ambassador of Juventus plying his trade for a team that has strong bonds with Juventus

since when did money become an issue for ale? he plays for the sport.

May 22, 2007
well it sure beats playing for a team like man utd where he would get little to no playing time, honestly it doesnt even matter which league they are in, Del Piero had no issues playing for Juve in serie B, so i don't see why he would have issues playing in a 3rd division club which is the equivalent standard of the mls anyways. As i said i just think it would be a nice touch, the ambassador of Juventus plying his trade for a team that has strong bonds with Juventus

since when did money become an issue for ale? he plays for the sport.
I wouldn't know where to start. Christ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 347)