Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (212 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
2002-03 season for instance.

Fuck milan fuck milan fuck milan fuck milan fuck milan fuck milan god fuckin damnit i remembered it again... if only Conte's header didn't hit the post and went in after Ale's assist... god fuckin damnit, fuck milan to pieces... and fuck everyone who doesn't hate and wish the the worse everyday of every season!
I kill a Milan fan every 28th May.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I love hating them! If they again get in the way of DP and Gigi winning a post-Calciopoli Scudetto, I think I'm gonna go crazy, I might lose my mind, seriously.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hate her guts. She sucks, she's a shitty actress and an annoying bitch. She's actually pretty close to Matthew McConogay on my celebrity hate list.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
She's starting to look like Sandra Bullock and I loath Sandra Bullock.
I hate her guts. She sucks, she's a shitty actress and an annoying bitch. She's actually pretty close to Matthew McConogay on my celebrity hate list.
her look too, I hate it, her type repels me. She looks like a dude ffs.
:agree: I hate her. Annoying bitch. She's not even hot.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Del Piero pre injury was arguably the best player in the world.

After his injury, he was never quite the same, in terms of dynamism and explosiveness; however, he did become more mature and efficient. He has always been an intelligent player, but after the injury his intelligence on the pitch increased, to compensate for losing some of his pace, dynamism, explosiveness, mobility even.
this

and who knows he wasent going to become more mature and efficient whilst keeping the rest of his atributes ?

also, you cant go from the best in the world to "better" whilst not beeing the best in the world anymore :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 204)