Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (65 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Del Piero at 37 is easily a better player than anyone Marrotta and Agnelli have brought in to the club. He gives more for this shirt than any of the starlets who would be ashamed to be in the same dressing room in his younger days. Nineteen years isn't yesterday, last week, last month or last year. It's a mother fucking legacy that no player in our lifetime will measure up to. The man earns less than Piazon just to offer his blood sweat and tears to the club he has come to symbolise. And all we can do as a club is not even leave the decision to him. They did it to Nedved, they did to Trez, and they didn't even spare, arguably their greatest player of the last two decades. How does this club expect the emotional support of fans across the world, when they can't even support their own? Andrea, as is already clear is a far cry from Gianni and Umberto. He doesn't look a classy as them and now we know he doesn't even sound as classy as them. It makes me wonder if I should continue to hate Thuram, Zambrotta and Zlatan for abandoning the club, because by the looks off it, they came off better than the ones who stayed back to restore our glory. I'm sorry to say, this isn't about the money, this isn't about the game, this is purely about being human. And we are absolutely fucking pathetic to perhaps the only man who would take this sort of treatment and still go out there and bleed his fucking guts out every Sunday just to give us those three hard fought points more than any other. Andrea Agnelli if you in anyway are reading this, I just want you to know, you not only let whatever supporters this club has left, down, you also let yourself down.

Del Piero has the fundamental right to decide when he wants out of this club, simply because he is Del Piero. A player and human being par excellence. And the Blancs, Giglis, Andreas may come and go, another Alessandro certainly won't.

Ale you will always have our support and love, for the strength, honour and integrity that you have served us with. Forever and ever.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Straight from the heart bro. I didn't think while writing. It flowed, and my eyes were moist because I know how much Alex has given me as a lover of the game, and it all coincided with my favourite club team. I have the utmost respect for athletes around the world, but there are some who you know will not be born again, Ale is one such player. An ambassador for the sport. An icon to the fans. And a talent to behold for generations.

MaJo

Sep 12, 2011
Del Piero at 37 is easily a better player than anyone Marrotta and Agnelli have brought in to the club. He gives more for this shirt than any of the starlets who would be ashamed to be in the same dressing room in his younger days. Nineteen years isn't yesterday, last week, last month or last year. It's a mother fucking legacy that no player in our lifetime will measure up to. The man earns less than Piazon just to offer his blood sweat and tears to the club he has come to symbolise. And all we can do as a club is not even leave the decision to him. They did it to Nedved, they did to Trez, and they didn't even spare, arguably their greatest player of the last two decades. How does this club expect the emotional support of fans across the world, when they can't even support their own? Andrea, as is already clear is a far cry from Gianni and Umberto. He doesn't look a classy as them and now we know he doesn't even sound as classy as them. It makes me wonder if I should continue to hate Thuram, Zambrotta and Zlatan for abandoning the club, because by the looks off it, they came off better than the ones who stayed back to restore our glory. I'm sorry to say, this isn't about the money, this isn't about the game, this is purely about being human. And we are absolutely fucking pathetic to perhaps the only man who would take this sort of treatment and still go out there and bleed his fucking guts out every Sunday just to give us those three hard fought points more than any other. Andrea Agnelli if you in anyway are reading this, I just want you to know, you not only let whatever supporters this club has left, down, you also let yourself down.

Del Piero has the fundamental right to decide when he wants out of this club, simply because he is Del Piero. A player and human being par excellence. And the Blancs, Giglis, Andreas may come and go, another Alessandro certainly won't.

Ale you will always have our support and love, for the strength, honour and integrity that you have served us with. Forever and ever.
:delpiero::delpiero:

:hellyes:

quoto tutto TUTTO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)