Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (208 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
There are only 2 options there. He didn't say "final campaign at Juve, or overall.... or stay one more year at Juve", just the first two. He said it--a month and a half before Agnelli.
He can't say he wants to stay one more year at the club if he doesn't know the Mang or club's intention. Also, he said he's still undecided which making it a possibility that he wants to play for another season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Del Piero still never mentioned that this is officially his last season at Juve.
He can't say he wants to stay one more year at the club if he doesn't know the Mang or club's intention. Also, he said he's still undecided which making it a possibility that he wants to play for another season.
yeaaaaaah my backup just arrived :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Also, if you think AA didn't say anything Del Piero didn't already say then why Press/Media former Juventus players, Moggi and fans are making a big fuss out of this?? Why everyone is shocked? They can't all be idiots.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You don't even like Buffon.

For the last time, Agnelli did not announce anything that Del Piero didn't already say.

It's understandable that people would be upset but no need to point fingers wrongfully.
i never said i disliked buffon, at the time i said maybe it was an ideal time to sell him as it looked as though he wouldn't regain his old form, whilst storari was looking great.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Di Livio: I'm shocked to hear about Del Piero's retirement, I didn't expect it. I expected him to play for one more year. 20days ago I was with him and he said he was happy but what just happened might affect him.

Interview with Tutto Juve.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It's right about time to organise a "DP for 20 in Juve" movement. It's incredibly silly to waste such an opportunity. Just the number of game shirts with 20 years in Juve would pay his wages & probably buy his replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)