Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (105 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
he created all our opportunities..good free kicks...too bad his header was misplaced. The only one who did something ofensively because krasic was always down or disposessed.
He had a good first half, bad second half, but come on, like i said, you can't blame our players. THIS WAS NOT FOOTBALL. you can't seriously talk about tactics, ball control and stuff when you play in such weather. You really wanna talk about the fact that he didn't got support from our midfield so he had to go back to the half line all the time? In such conditions you can't talk about that in serious way.

DP in an interview after the match:"This is the first time in my career i play in such conditions, it wasn't like that even in St.Petersburg (Zenit). I'm gonna dream tonight about the header i missed".

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
he created all our opportunities..good free kicks...too bad his header was misplaced. The only one who did something ofensively because krasic was always down or disposessed.
No, he pretty much deflated all our opportunities. It was very frustrating. His set pieces were also not his best, but Ale always bounces back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)