Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (144 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
I just heard DN's post match interview, and i understand that he likes Ale-Quag upfront. They ask\told him:"Lately you used only Quag-Ale cause you had no other options, but now with Iaq and Amauri you have also tall, strong forwards and that'll help you". He answered:"We won twice in away matches with Ale-Quag, vs. Udinese and Milan. Iaq-Amauri can help us and give us the option to rotate, but Ale-Quag did well". That's the pair of forwards we should play.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You can't compare Totti's season with Del Piero's. Totti has been really poor so far.
I'm not doing that. Frankly, I can't do it even if I want to because I watched Roma 2-3 times the most this year.

Totti has been criticized for bad displays this year, but even when he played bad Ranieri was saying how great Totti was and how important he is. In that way DN reminded me of Ranieri.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It was the first time Del Neri prasied a bad Del Piero's display while Ranieri has been doing that for Totti since the beginning of the season. So, you can hardly believe Ranieri while it must be a reason why Del Neri thinks that Ale had a great game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
while it must be a reason why Del Neri thinks that Ale had a great game.
There is absolutely no reason Del Neri to think that Del Piero had a great match yesterday. There must be something lost in translation.
There might be a reason to say that he had a great game, but to think that DP had a great game?

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
I just heard DN's post match interview, and i understand that he likes Ale-Quag upfront. They ask\told him:"Lately you used only Quag-Ale cause you had no other options, but now with Iaq and Amauri you have also tall, strong forwards and that'll help you". He answered:"We won twice in away matches with Ale-Quag, vs. Udinese and Milan. Iaq-Amauri can help us and give us the option to rotate, but Ale-did well". That's the pair of forwards we should play.
I doubt he will play Dp and Quag together when Amauri and Vinny are fully fit.

Aug 17, 2007
Bad game from the Captain, but he'll bounce back, no worries.
Yeah..you know, i'm not worried about his performance vs. Roma, so he had a bad match, big deal. I'm worried about the FK...lately his kicks don't even pass the wall. I hope he'll explode next game with FK hattrick or something...talking about FK, this is not the Ale we know (maybe it's because he stopped curling the balls).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)