Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (27 Viewers)

Aug 17, 2007
Yeah, i read that :D In fact, the headline in Tuttosport was:"Ale, loan me your legs!".

Ranieri:"Ale or Totti? They're both champions, but i'm Totti's coach so if i have to chose i'll keep Totti". Translation:"Ale, but i love my job, so Totti".

According to all the Probabili Formazioni of the main sites (Gazzetta, Tuttosport, Corriere), Iaq :)sergio: :sergio: :sergio:) will start alongside Quag tommorow. Why not start our best pair, Ale-Quag? Plus, we all know how much Ale loves to play vs. Roma.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, i read that :D In fact, the headline in Tuttosport was:"Ale, loan me your legs!".

Ranieri:"Ale or Totti? They're both champions, but i'm Totti's coach so if i have to chose i'll keep Totti". Translation:"Ale, but i love my job, so Totti".

According to all the Probabili Formazioni of the main sites (Gazzetta, Tuttosport, Corriere), Iaq :)sergio: :sergio: :sergio:) will start alongside Quag tommorow. Why not start our best pair, Ale-Quag? Plus, we all know how much Ale loves to play vs. Roma.
I hope not, Ale-Quag has been really ticking, there is no need to change it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Ranieri knows who's the better of the two;), he has seen some of the two and he can tell who's better;) and who's a game decider.

Iaquinta is always better coming off the bench. When he always starts it's either the offside game he plays or too much fouls on his opponents style of play.

Stick to our bandiera, our big game player.

:lol: Pepe, doesn't even have shoes like Ale's :eyebrows:
Pepe doesn't wear Adidas?

BTW, Rab, Principe, and some other members: Why your sig says 280 when it's 279 on Ale's website?
I think it's 280 but like Rami said, it's about the Serie B goal debate, Ale once said it's his goal but if they don't want to count it then he doesn't mind because he'll score more.

And according to his Facebook one day open questions to fans, I think 280 is the correct figure. Also according to Al-Jazeera because when he broke the record they also spoke about his total Juve goals.

I hope not, Ale-Quag has been really ticking, there is no need to change it.
100%. The more these two play together the more spectacular it is the more understanding they're having. Stick to them and no one is a big match player like our Captain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)