Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (168 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I will always love Arshavin.
I know you will :D

Care to read the rest of the thread? You know, that might be tough on you and all, and I'm sure you're plenty busy but you can do it. I'd still kill to have him here now rather than the ghost that is grandpa Del Piero though.
Well of course you'll have him over Del Piero right now, but thats a little unfair, no?

I mean, i'd rather have Niklas Bendtner than have Ronaldo the Brazilian right now too.

Come on, Fred, Arshavin's awesome. How can you not like the guy? At times he just does whatever he wants to do on the pitch. I would love to have him at Juventus. He's a bit inconsistent, you're right about that, but come on man.
He can be great at times, but that has become quite rare for him. The guy is the epitome of the term "choker", you can always count on him giving up when the chips are down, even though he is supposed to be one of the top players in our team supposedly.

Its not that i would advocate selling him or getting rid of him, because we probably wouldn't bring in an adequate replacement. But i really think he is an overrated player, he is nowhere near world class, and i think he would struggle to start in a lot of other big teams. Also, he is nowhere near Van Persie or Fabregas for Arsenal.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You didn't answer my question back there. What type of pictures? Field ones? Celebrating? Off the field? Naked?(Sorry the naked ones I can't pass them over)

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
As i was saying Alex IS not only a legend but also a king

from footballitalia

Del Piero is a legend, writes Melo Friday 8 October, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing in his newspaper column, Juventus midfielder Felipe Melo has hailed his teammate Alessandro Del Piero as a legend.

The Brazil international has taken up the pen for Globoesporte in order to promote Juventus in South America.

“I want you to get to know Juve,” Melo wrote. “For those who don't know Juve, they are the team with the most fans in Italy.

“Almost 30 per cent of Italians support this historic club, which is the one that has won more League titles than anyone.

“I am very proud to wear this shirt. We have a modern training ground with seven pitches and with all the infrastructure an athlete needs.”

Melo's piece was accompanied by a photo of him with Del Piero, with whom he has developed a strong bond.

“In one of the photos in which you see me, I am close to a legend - Ale Del Piero who is a king here.

“He has been at this club since 1993 and he has scored more than 300 goals in this shirt. When I asked him to pose for a photo for the Brazilians he came running.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)