Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (344 Viewers)

vc31585

Sep 6, 2005
Hi everyone im new to this site....I just read that Del piero has been hurt and will not be playing in the World Cup qualification game against Belerus. Do you guys/gals think that he will make the team come time for the world cup???????????????

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
:LOL: no he really deserves playing time he is underated
No matter what he does it wont be good enough to get a starting line up in the national team. cassano/Totti/Gila/Vieri will be the main guys. even though Iaquinta/ toni are very much admired by slick lippi

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
if del piero was first team choice and capello would use him in his position i think he would surely be btter then vieri and totti, i dont klnow about cassano

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
yeah thats really mature way to answer the question.. On the DP subject, I would say this is a new season no one's goit the upper hand yet. It's a clean sheet for everyone, though DP has a slight advantage because of his relationship with Lippi.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++
yeah thats really mature way to answer the question.. On the DP subject, I would say this is a new season no one's goit the upper hand yet. It's a clean sheet for everyone, though DP has a slight advantage because of his relationship with Lippi.
What you on? Not even Lippi likes Dp. He admitted DP will struggle to compete with the others. but suppose we shall see. As much as i love DP, he running outta time!:down:

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
he is running out of time? c'mon we havn't started yet believe there will be alot of twists and turnes in that isue .. i have a feeling that Del Piero will shock all of us this season .. nobody expect anything from him he is an underdog in the team for a change maybe this fact will make him work harder to prove him self and i have a hitch that things will go his way evetually

and maybe also breaking the record will be a motivation for him

but who knows

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
he is running out of time? c'mon we havn't started yet believe there will be alot of twists and turnes in that isue .. i have a feeling that Del Piero will shock all of us this season .. nobody expect anything from him he is an underdog in the team for a change maybe this fact will make him work harder to prove him self and i have a hitch that things will go his way evetually

and maybe also breaking the record will be a motivation for him

but who knows

ye who knows, maybe 8th year is a charm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 338)