Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (47 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
what about that "I will shut up forever if he scores 3 goals till January". That wasn't canceled was it? He scored 7 ffs and is top scorer and you are still talking :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
what about that "I will shut up forever if he scores 3 goals till January". That wasn't canceled was it? He scored 7 ffs and is top scorer and you are still talking :D
Am I still talking? :shifty:

In my defense it wasn't a bet, or even a promise to begin with, I haven't talked about Trez in a long time (and don't plan to in the near future, don't plan to :D), others keep bringing him up with me.

Sep 1, 2002
If anyone can give me a valid reason Amauri should start ahead of DP, I'd like to hear it. If he (DP) is fit he should partner Trez up-front.

Of course he is not the player he was, but a one legged DP is better than Amauri.

I am not saying he should take all the freekicks though!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No offense gutterpoet, but reading your posts in this thread is hella annoying BS.

And thats not because I disagree, but because it just doesnt make sense to go such a extreme when he hadnt played 3 full games even this season, if it was a prolonged period of dissapointing, and not just recovering fitness, I would get it, but you to such extreme BS when that hasnt been the case, and its the same Ale ale who had scored most goals, and assisted most for us in last seasons average team. And was topscorer 1.5 season ago. In fact, just been scoring and assisting most for us in 3 seasons in a row. Say he is struggling to comeback into this current horrible team is one thing, to say the BS you say (and then accuse others of not being objective), however politely you put it, is not understandable or make sense, its like you gap a quite big gap in your rationale.

And, Rab, seriously man :touched: :touched:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It's the best thing if you ask me.

The previous Del Piero thread.....that was something. I really had good time laughing at the haters/doubters you name it. They also disappeared afterward.

They said he wont break the record 185 goals, he broke it.
They said he wont make the WC, he made it.
They said he will never be top scorer again, he did it.
They said he wont touch 250goals, he easily passed it.
They said we should sell him, we laughed.
They said we should bench him, he was scoring for fun.
They said he wont break anymore records, he hit his 500games +.
They said he wont further play more than 2008, we are in 2010.
They disappeared, we remained.

:touched:, good times.
Straight to the bible I say.. Quality stuff bro..

Jan 19, 2006
I can't receive the Adp tv in Ale's website.:luckyluke: :sergio: If you can,please upload it ,thanks!!!:kiss:

DEL PIERO BUON NATALE
DEL PIERO - GIOIA INFINITA
PARTITA DEL CUORE: MISSIONE COMPIUTA
FEDERER, NUMBER 1 OR 10?
Juve - Inter, my Story.
"The first click" special on Sky Sport24 PT2
FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE HEART
MY BEST FRIEND ZIDANE
PROMO PHOTOGALLERY

rapidshare,please,thanks!!!:heart:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No, Mark wrote that they were planing to do that and I haven't read anything about it so I was just wondering. Its ok to wonder isn't it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 37)