Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (58 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sorry bro, Ale has been sluggish and poor, plain and simple. You would expect him to come on and change things considering his class, but he has not this season, which is worrying.
Sluggish and poor why? I see no one is wondering why?

Even two Maradona's in this team would struggle. Yes, you expect him to turn things around because he's Del Piero but lets also for once, just for once to take into consideration what he's been through this season and the time playing.

I'm not trying to find excuses but he's the last person to be blamed, the last one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sluggish and poor why? I see no one is wondering why?

Even two Maradona's in this team would struggle. Yes, you expect him to turn things around because he's Del Piero but lets also for once, just for once to take into consideration what he's been through this season and the time playing.

I'm not trying to find excuses but he's the last person to be blamed, the last one.
I'm not blaming him for anything, just pointing out his form.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The club aren't just going to lose faith in and get rid of Alex, he is a legend but the sad reality is that he will be starting on the bench unless his form improves. At the rate we pick up injuries he won't have to wait long to find space

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
When Ale plays bad, or hurts the team, I am always the first to say that and ask him to be benched, but some of you seriously criticizing Alex? of 140 minutes or whatever that is he played? give me a fuckin break..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's the problem here. Everyone heads over to the Amauri thread to insult the player, even when he plays well, but when Alex is fairly criticized, volcanos gush lava, earthquakes break apart sediment, and the atmosphere bursts into flames.

It's not a DP vs. Amauri issue. Everyone knows who the better player is, but both have form problems.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
When Ale plays bad, or hurts the team, I am always the first to say that and ask him to be benched, but some of you seriously criticizing Alex? of 140 minutes or whatever that is he played? give me a fuckin break..
How is it Giovinco has played not much more minutes, yet has shown alot more?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was poor and sluggish. There's nothing wrong with saying that because it's the truth.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What a loda of bullshit I've red here. So Ale is in bad form so what, look at the rest of the team. He's been injured for months, unlike some other players and still he perform equal as them.

I guess this is the time when forum gone mad, and when we are loosing because groundsman didn't cleared the snow correctly. Fuck it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Can't criticize Ale for todays loss but its certainly time to find his replacement. We've had Ale as our leader for three years after the whole Serie B crap and it didn't result in anything. Its time to replace him by spending big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 48)