Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (104 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Please, Del Piero has been horrible this season.
Stop exaggeratting Andy please.

You come back from a long injury, you play in a formation and team that is struggling playing complete awful football and then after two matches you sit back on the bench and play the last 25min hoping you score a brace? Lets be realistic.

Nick, I'm fed up with your pathetic criticisim towards Del Piero. For 20min you expect him to win you the match when the whole team is struggling to make two passes in a row? You're the first one who comes here moaning about Del Piero's performance, zip it, because he's the last person to be blamed and he's better than every single forward we have.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
How bad can a coach be when he is finding Del Piero as a problem? Normally coaches pray to god for having Del Piero in his team.
We've been killed in the past by coaches who just smile and praise a player, fielding them even when they're in horrible form. One of the few things Ciro is doing right is that he isn't playing favorites with DP and is acknowledging that his form has been too poor to start him.

Aug 17, 2007

You come back from a long injury, you play in a formation and team that is struggling playing complete awful football and then after two matches you sit back on the bench and play the last 25min hoping you score a brace? Lets be realistic.

Nick, I'm fed up with your pathetic criticisim towards Del Piero. For 20min you expect him to win you the match when the whole team is struggling to make two passes in a row? You're the first one who comes here moaning about Del Piero's performance, zip it, because he's the last person to be blamed and he's better than every single forward we have.
:tup: :tup:

how much did he play? how for the love of god, from all the people, you blame him?

he only played 15 minutes in the last 2 matches and we looked like shit...we play awful all season long. ciro is the problem, ale is the last to be blamed as Rab said.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I do come here moaning about his performances, because like most people in the forum tend to ignore his bad run of form. Diego gets moaned about, Melo gets moaned about, Amauri gets moaned about. Del Piero deserves every inch of the critism he receives of me. If he is the best forward we have, we really are in a sorry state. Real Madrid showed Raul is not untouchable and look at how Higuain has performed. We need to do the same with Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We lost to Bayern because it was him Del Piero that fouled the Bayern player and gift them a pk and not Caceres, Cameran-man faked it.

We lost to Bari because Del Piero was on the bench and instead of clapping and supporting his team-mates for 90min he was sitting next to Giovinco and Brazzo. Disgusting I must say.

And we lost today against Catania because....I mean what the fuck, he played for 20min and he couldn't score a goal let alone a brace.

Oh wait, and it's also his fault that he picked an injury at the start of the season because champions and world class players should never pick an injury. I say sell him because we've had enough.

Aug 17, 2007
We've been killed in the past by coaches who just smile and praise a player, fielding them even when they're in horrible form. One of the few things Ciro is doing right is that he isn't playing favorites with DP and is acknowledging that his form has been too poor to start him.
That's true. we need to educate our best player in the last 4 seasons, 35 years old. GO AMUARI! 4 GOALS IN 2009!!! SEGNA SEMPRE

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We lost to Bayern because it was him Del Piero that fouled the Bayern player and not Caceres, Cameran-man faked it.

We lost to Bari because Del Piero was on the bench and instead of clapping and supporting his team-mates for 90min he was sitting next to Giovinco and Brazzo. Disgusting I must say.

And we lost today against Catania because....I mean what the fuck, he played for 20min and he couldn't score a goal let alone a brace.

Oh wait, and it's also his fault that he picked an injury at the start of the season because champions and world class players should never pick an injury. I say sell him because we've had enough.
Lets say I'd rather have Cassano at the moment, I will say I will be sad when Del Piero retires but good things need to come to an end sooner or later.

Aug 17, 2007
We lost to Bayern because it was him Del Piero that fouled the Bayern player and gift them a pk and not Caceres, Cameran-man faked it.

LOVE YOU

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Are you people insane?
He didn't play one fucking full match this season! How can judge him from that when he doesn't get a run in his normal position!
Go and complain about Amauri who plays everyfucking single match and just performs fucking pisspoor!
I will rip everyone in two pieces who still talks this bullshit

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Sorry bro, Ale has been sluggish and poor, plain and simple. You would expect him to come on and change things considering his class, but he has not this season, which is worrying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 100)