Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (196 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
cmon capello stated that del piero was a perfect professional and there was no problem with him during his reign at juve when he didnt field alex all the time
sure alex gets frustrated when he is subbed but thats cos he wants to lead this club at all times
But that's Capello. He was smiling through his teeth about how he had nothing but respect and honor for Juve and would stand by them as they fought calciopoli, but meanwhile he was plotting his move to Real Madrid in the background.

Not that I fault Capello -- it's just that what he says is always polished perfection, and it can vary drastically from the truth of what's happening behind closed doors. I respect Capello for being very proper at least in that manner: he never dished dirt to the public or media, even if others saw that as two-faced.

You could tell Del Piero wanted a mutiny under Capello, and I would have supported Del Piero for it. DP was anything but a happy and agreeable camper under Capello. Just as Rab. :p

i can see it tomorrow...."Del Piero finds a cure for juve's cancer....ranieri sacked" on goal.com
If only Ranieri's replacement would cure Juve's cancer...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You guys are hilarious man.

"I would lose my respect for him" :lol:

At this point, after 16 bloody years people still doubt Del Piero's judgement, unbelievable :howler:

Has he ever done anything "stupid"?

One time one fuckin time he threw his jacket, and later joked it off and people look at that situation as a reference point lmao.

Whatever...

Watch for a classic DP wit-response when he's asked about this, on an actual video of him speaking.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Del Piero normally isn't this type of player. He'd never complained about being benched or subbed under Zoff, Trap, Capello and Donadoni. Now suppose that this story isn't just Media BS, if he'd actually had feud with Ranieri, my sincerest apologies to his bashers, but following him for almost 10 years, witnessing his ups and downs, his failures and his comebacks throughout these years, I have to say there should have been something wrong with the coach and with the board. As if we didn't know it all along though.

Forza Del Piero.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is...ok words are not enough to describe what he means and what he has done for the club.... but no one is perfect and one thing that really takes the best from del piero.... is when he is subbed...is like he just cannot prevent to lost his cool.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
DP just isn't the same anymore, IMO its time to move on. Sorry to offend anyone but I hope these reports aren't true otherwise I will lose my respect for him as well, its childish. I respect immensely the Old Guard but they are no means above the club, ever. Simple as that, this club gave them a lot in their careers. The torch needs to be passed to Giovinco.
Old guards aren't above the club but they're about our Management and Coach. Specially Del Piero. I'm sorry but this is how I see it.

And what this has to do with Giovinco?

And at the rest of you loosing respect for Ale:lol2::lol2:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Another thing, unless Del Piero HIMSELF states such a thing, I'm not believing a single word....and some of you should stop with this drama seriously, it's getting really funny.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Del Piero: 'I don't care about Juventus and I want to leave.'

It doesn't actually say that, but, if you read between the lines, it's pretty clear.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Eℓvin;1948512 said:
You guys are hilarious man.

"I would lose my respect for him" :lol:

At this point, after 16 bloody years people still doubt Del Piero's judgement, unbelievable :howler:

Has he ever done anything "stupid"?

One time one fuckin time he threw his jacket, and later joked it off and people look at that situation as a reference point lmao.

Whatever...

Watch for a classic DP wit-response when he's asked about this, on an actual video of him speaking.
Lol, it's funny some of them judge him for throwing his jacket. One time in 16 years and they're threating him that they'll lose respect for him :D.... Incredible I swear.

Sometimes, I love and I wait for these type of rumors just to see the funny reactions here, specially in the Del Piero thread where all the real drama starts...

But nothing is funnier other than this old useless line "No one is bigger than a club"....Boring, boring, boring.

Once again, Alex is bigger than our mang combined including coach staff and everyone currently driving and leading this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 191)