Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (57 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Man, I would feel so ashamed of myself right now if I was among the one not believing in him tonight. It would make me reconsider my football knowledge. I mean, to be a juventino and question this man.. it's just beyond my apprehension. Just how stupid do you have to be?
:agree:

just as i said if i had a dollar for everytime grande alex had been ridden off i would be a rich man.

but he always proves them wrong!

Buy on AliExpress.com

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
And you know; He's past his prime. His age is showing itself. He's been crap and useless so far in this season. He only can take penalties and freekicks :yawn:
It allways makes me mad to read these damn brainless shit in the live thread :lol:
But there is no need because Alex will prove them wrong everytime :juventus:

KILL THEM ALEX!

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
the look of relief and satisfaction on Ale's face was fantastic to see. I hope this leads to more goals of our beloved Del Piero, i'm talking free kicks here people!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not really :D

He always predicts a brace or a hat-trick coming from Ale and you know, even a wrong clock is right twice a day :D
:depressed not always

And you know; He's past his prime. His age is showing itself. He's been crap and useless so far in this season. He only can take penalties and freekicks :yawn:
Good thing I wasn't on LIVE....I was brought here for these type of morons.

Come on, this shit is dumb. Del Piero of course deserves criticism when it is necessary. Hypocrites need to take the pill.
They should define criticism.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Come on, this shit is dumb. Del Piero of course deserves criticism when it is necessary. Hypocrites need to take the pill.
It's not about criticising as such. Del Piero was having a bad game yesterday and I won't deny that. But the way in which some talk about him is disgraceful. As a juventino you could at the very least respect him for what he has done for us throughout the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 51)