Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (175 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
εℓ niño;1798192 said:
Seems to me that your crush on Inzaghi is bigger than Sally's, Martin :D

BTW Has anyone called you Martini before? :D
Nope

Actually, I'm doing a tribute to Jack, he looooves to go against people's deepest feelings. :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Whatever, half of Milan fans are teenage girls anyway. Sometimes I think they pick their players based on popularity among the chicks...
but then I remember Ronaldinho :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
εℓ niño;1798206 said:
Whatever, half of Milan fans are teenage girls anyway. Sometimes I think they pick their players based on popularity among the chicks...
but then I remember Ronaldinho :D
they're not, I've met a bunch of them. more like 30-something guys :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Look at Sally's profile, and mine. 2003, 2000. And what about you two? 2006, 2007. Noobs, it doesn't get any more obvious. Once you get a little more affluent you'll see that Pippo is da bomb despite leaving Juve :wink:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
εℓ niño;1798212 said:
hmm Yeah, maybe watching Milan play helps going thru the mid-age crisis :D
sure would explain why so many of them are comfortably divorced from reality on all matters pertaining to their "grande milan" :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
εℓ niño;1798212 said:
hmm Yeah, maybe watching Milan play helps going thru the mid-age crisis :D
Actually, most of the Milan fans i know are +30. Although, you're right about the teen girls.
There were two waves of Milan fans. The first one became Milan fans in their glory days with Gullit, Baresi, Van Basten, Savicevic..... and the other ones are teen girls who have a crush on the Jesus freak named Kaka.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
My God, it doesn't even sound right, "grande milan", it's like scratching glass :D

Anyway, let's stop disgracing The DP thread my discussing those metros...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
εℓ niño;1798216 said:
My God, it doesn't even sound right, "grande milan", it's like scratching glass :D

Anyway, let's stop disgracing The DP thread my discussing those metros...
ever been to a milan forum? it's like being in a nut house. they're nice though, just completely insane :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Juventus have sent a very special message of congratulations to captain Alessandro Del Piero on his 34th birthday.

“On behalf of all of Juventus and the Bianconeri fans, I wish our captain many more extraordinary nights like the one he gave us in Madrid on Wednesday,” noted President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

His brace defeated Real Madrid 2-0 in the Champions League, earning a standing ovation from the Bernabeu.

Del Piero will be celebrating his birthday in Verona this afternoon, where Juve have travelled to take on Chievo.

That’s not the only major milestone for the Italian international, as it will also be his 377th Serie A appearance in a Juventus shirt.

This puts him level with legend Gaetano Scirea in second place behind all-time record holder (and former club President) Giampiero Boniperti on 444.

Del Piero was born on November 9, 1974 in Conegliano, a small town near Treviso, and now lives in Turin with wife Sonia and one-year-old son Tobias.

His first club was Padova, but he joined Juve in 1993 and set numerous records. He is their all-time top scorer in all competition (246 goals) and in Europe (46 goals) with the most official appearances (564).

Since his Serie A debut in a 1-1 draw away to Foggia on September 12, 1993, Alex has won five Scudetti (plus two revoked under Calciopoli), a Serie B title, a Coppa Italia, four Italian Super Cups, the Champions League, European Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup and Intertoto Cup.

He has won the last two Capocannoniere titles back-to-back in Serie B and A as well as lifting the World Cup in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 167)