Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (149 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Hey Alen, I was really expecting a response from you to the DP vs Scirea thing.
I don't think anyone else but the old Juventus fans whom have been watching Scirea and following him closely during his Juventus days can give a response and judge If he's greater than Del Piero.

I didn't know he pushed Baresi to the bench, thats something I must say.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
hes an idiot, why moderate unfairly? for a start i didnt even swaer or anything, hes the little prick who edittedmy post, called me the idiot to start.

he thinks hes the don all of a sudden.
Look, It's the 3rd time you insult me. I was trying to reply to you as a grown man, but you keep replying with insults. Try to stop that, can you?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Look, It's the 3rd time you insult me. I was trying to reply to you as a grown man, but you keep replying with insults. Try to stop that, can you?
no you didnt. dont try and act like some kind of rape victim. ban me so what? you'll be a tough man behind your keyboard. in real life i bet you just dream of geetting home after work and tossing your lfe away to del piero pictures. do you use kleenex? or do you store your love milk in the hope one day you can have del piero's kids?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong?
No, i'm also a mod and i almost started a fight with Rab 10 minutes ago. I simply deleted what i started writing and after 10 minutes i see i made the right decission. Just because i disagree with Rab it doesn't mean i have to insult him and make an enemy out of a fellow Juve fan.

You may like or dislike Rab but you have to respect his love for Del Piero. I'm yet to see someone so fond of a football player like Rab is.
I disagree a lot with Rab and like most of you i also find some of his posts about Del Piero annoying. But i learned that Rab will defend Del Piero no matter what and that it's useless to fight with him about Ale.
You may find it strange but i really respect such characteristics of some people :p

Yo Rab, didn't mean to insult you with what i've said.

@ Dom, i'll check for that post

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Shut up Gill! Don't you have any Paki kids to beat up around the neighborhood?
i live in the area of england with the most 'pakis' and if you want to know i am fucking indian! and been called apaki plenty of times.

i thought you were alright round here. maybe its sarcasm i dont know but, thats stupid when you dont know fuck all about my background.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No, i'm also a mod and i almost started a fight with Rab 10 minutes ago. I simply deleted what i started writing and after 10 minutes i see i made the right decission. Just because i disagree with Rab it doesn't mean i have to insult him and make an enemy out of a fellow Juve fan.

You may like or dislike Rab but you have to respect his love for Del Piero. I'm yet to see someone so fond of a football player like Rab is.
I disagree a lot with Rab and like most of you i also find some of his posts about Del Piero annoying. But i learned that Rab will defend Del Piero no matter what and that it's useless to fight with him about Ale.
You may find it strange but i really respect such characteristics of some people :p

Yo Rab, didn't mean to insult you with what i've said.

@ Dom, i'll check for that post
hehe, at least fighting with you has some class Alen, I remember the CL thread and some matches threads, it's worhty arguin and debating with someone who knows a thing or two.

I disagree with many other members, snoop, dominic you Andy long time JCK sometimes, some members it's worth arguin and debating with like i said. Others, you just feel like they post for the sake of posting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
yeh alright, idont know where you came out with that from, when have i ever said anything about pakis or whatever?

and tbh i have only ever tried to be nice to you whyare you saying that?
I knew you were Indian and I felt like pulling your leg :p

It worked :toast:

Calm down dude, have a smoke or something :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005

Well, you managed to swallow your pride and that is good for you. I may also add that you are an excellent choice for moderator whereas it is clear that some people are simply not.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
motherfucker!!! paki, man that word means everything were i live. got offended that someone had the nerve to say i kill pakis. stand-up guy.
I had a friend tell me the meaning of Paki over there and I was surprised that it was used as an offensive word and that it was used for every foreigner no matter their origin.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well, you managed to swallow your pride and that is good for you. I may also add that you are an excellent choice for moderator whereas it is clear that some people are simply not.
This thread isn't about moderation.

You have problem with some moderators, you bring it there in that thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 147)