Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (107 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
so how did del piero play today?? i never got to see any of the game but im glad he got 90mins, i didnt think he would after that knock he got during the week.
First half, not that well though he was moving alot. But none of our players played decent in the first half.

2nd half, one of the best players on the pitch. Two goals came from him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Cheers guys, sounds like he played just alright then... i dont expect him to be playing any better than he has been because he's been playing great just hope its enough to convince donadoni like did Di Natale or Quagliarella look that much better than him today that they should be picked ahead of him??

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
First half, not that well though he was moving alot. But none of our players played decent in the first half.

2nd half, one of the best players on the pitch. Two goals came from him.
sorry, but nedved completely created iaquinta's you cant claim dp had a significant hand in. go, if it hit his bum you would say dp was pivotal in it.

althought he played well today and deserved a goal imo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
sorry, but nedved completely created iaquinta's you cant claim dp had a significant hand in. go, if it hit his bum you would say dp was pivotal in it.

althought he played well today and deserved a goal imo.
And who passed the ball to Nedved?

You seem like this type of fan who looks just at goals and the last pass. Re-watch the build up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
go have sex with a del piero picture or something. you are a top cunt, why must you say dp played well when he played ok, he had some good chances but every game you chat shit about del piero.
See....

Thats what I'm talking about, you're this type of fan who looks for goals and the last pass made without checking how the play was build up. Don't worry, there are plenty of fans just like you.

Anyway, I'm not a cunt nor homosexual. Just wanted to make it clear for you.

Well, It's your problem If you don't read my match reports after Juve's matches. I don't praise a player for nothing, and I didn't say he had an excellent game, he played well and pretty decent.

Now go soap it and play somewhere else.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
And who passed the ball to Nedved?

You seem like this type of fan who looks just at goals and the last pass. Re-watch the build up.
ooohh wowow he passed the ball to nedved, stop finding these shit excuses every time del piero doesnt score and others know he didnt play too well. you act like you are the only one who likes del piero and you must show your allegiance by saying he played well.

you wouldnt have given that same credit if it was camoranesi or palladino doing, because oh no they may play a bigger part in the match than del piero :O :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)