If we will qualify for the CL, we will sign Oddo and Jankulovski (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Guess what? Moggi said that we dont need new buys. :fero::fero:

Many believed that the Bianconeri’s transfer campaign has been stunted only so that they could await confirmation of their spot in Europe.

“I don’t think we need adjustments,” insisted director general Luciano Moggi, “as all the work we needed to do on the transfer market has been done. We may not be a super-star squad that can win every game, but we are a competitive side that can play against anyone.”

The Turin giants have mainly sold off star names this summer – such as Marco Di Vaio and Enzo Maresca – but reports continue to link them with Daniele Bonera, Massimo Oddo, Cesar and Marek Jankulovski.

“Many clubs have put themselves on the edge of bankruptcy, so we will work on what it is possible to do while still ensuring everyone gets paid at the end of the month.”

Moggi also laid into the doubters who claimed the entire club should be restructured after the dismal 2-2 first leg result.

“I was always relaxed, as we were well aware that we are better than the first leg performance. Only a few hundred doubters wanted to see Juventus fail, but today they saw what we are capable of – a convincing result and some great football.”

Juventus, Inter, Milan and Roma will go into the draw for the Champions’ League group phase on Thursday afternoon.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug25k.html

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Many believed that the Bianconeri’s transfer campaign has been stunted only so that they could await confirmation of their spot in Europe.

“I don’t think we need adjustments,” insisted director general Luciano Moggi, “as all the work we needed to do on the transfer market has been done. We may not be a super-star squad that can win every game, but we are a competitive side that can play against anyone.”

The Turin giants have mainly sold off star names this summer – such as Marco Di Vaio and Enzo Maresca – but reports continue to link them with Daniele Bonera, Massimo Oddo, Cesar and Marek Jankulovski.

“Many clubs have put themselves on the edge of bankruptcy, so we will work on what it is possible to do while still ensuring everyone gets paid at the end of the month.”

Moggi also laid into the doubters who claimed the entire club should be restructured after the dismal 2-2 first leg result.

“I was always relaxed, as we were well aware that we are better than the first leg performance. Only a few hundred doubters wanted to see Juventus fail, but today they saw what we are capable of – a convincing result and some great football.”...
:fero::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I stopped reading this article, when I saw the words "insisted director general Luciano Moggi". Does anyone believe this guy?
TBH, I don't know who should I believe right now.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
we need a cb..... if montero is still starring in cb position i'll shoot myself.
a centre back and a right back is all we need

cannarvaro and jankulovski

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
we need a cb..... if montero is still starring in cb position i'll shoot myself.
a centre back and a right back is all we need

cannarvaro and jankulovski
Jankulovski is not a right back.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

TBH, I don't know who should I believe right now.
Thats the thing. Its usually the opposite of what Moggi says or its a complete turn-around from what everybody thinks. Just like the signing of Capello, just like the signing of Emerson. I suspect that at least one more signing will be made. Don't read too much into these press interviews guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)