If we will qualify for the CL, we will sign Oddo and Jankulovski (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Many believed that the Bianconeri’s transfer campaign has been stunted only so that they could await confirmation of their spot in Europe.

“I don’t think we need adjustments,” insisted director general Luciano Moggi, “as all the work we needed to do on the transfer market has been done. We may not be a super-star squad that can win every game, but we are a competitive side that can play against anyone.”
The Turin giants have mainly sold off star names this summer – such as Marco Di Vaio and Enzo Maresca – but reports continue to link them with Daniele Bonera, Massimo Oddo, Cesar and Marek Jankulovski.

“Many clubs have put themselves on the edge of bankruptcy, so we will work on what it is possible to do while still ensuring everyone gets paid at the end of the month.”

Moggi also laid into the doubters who claimed the entire club should be restructured after the dismal 2-2 first leg result.

“I was always relaxed, as we were well aware that we are better than the first leg performance. Only a few hundred doubters wanted to see Juventus fail, but today they saw what we are capable of – a convincing result and some great football.”
I knew it! WE all knew it! WE ALL ****ING KNEW IT!

I really hope he is just shitting us now..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We won't get results against a lot of the top teams without some new signings. At least sign one central back, ONE for god's sake.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
We won't get results against a lot of the top teams without some new signings. At least sign one central back, ONE for god's sake.
Signings doesnt ensure a thing, look at Inter (earlier) enough said. We only have to get the best out of our current players.

Emerson, Kapo, Zebina, Blasi plus Olivera who has his breakthrough is all good additions since last year. And now we have Capello to get the best out of them all.

Giuseppe#10

Jun 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

Signings doesnt ensure a thing, look at Inter (earlier) enough said. We only have to get the best out of our current players.

Emerson, Kapo, Zebina, Blasi plus Olivera who has his breakthrough is all good additions since last year. And now we have Capello to get the best out of them all.
i agree with you, but considering montero and iuliano are old now and look to be over the hill we need a replacement, so i think we need one cb atleast

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Giuseppe#10 ] ++

i agree with you, but considering montero and iuliano are old now and look to be over the hill we need a replacement, so i think we need one cb atleast
Yes i wouldnt mind Cannavaro, but IMO i personally believe in Zebina and hasnt given up Legrottaglie yet either.

Juve-VN

Aug 6, 2004
I hope Legro will get back his confidence and form for this new season... I personally think Zebina is just a good defender but he's not a savior to Juve's defending problems...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
To be honest, what do we really need?
GK: Buffon and Chimenti

RB: Birindelli, Zebina
CB: Thuram, Tudor, Montero, Legrottaglie, Ferrara
LB: Zambrotta, Chiellini
(I would sell Biri and Tudor, and get Oddo and a central def.)

RM: Olivera, Camoranesi
CM: Tacchinardi, Emerson, Blasi, Appiah
LM: Nedved, Kapo
(Midfield is perfect!)

ST: Trezeguet, Del Piero, Miccoli, Zalayeta
(Maybe swap Inzaghi with Zala, but its not needed)

So IMO we will need 2 signings: Oddo and a central def.
My line-up:
Buffon
Oddo---Thuram---Cannavaro---Zambrotta
Olivera---Blasi---Emerson---Nedved
Trezeguet---Del Piero

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
To be honest, what do we really need?
GK: Buffon and Chimenti

RB: Birindelli, Zebina
CB: Thuram, Tudor, Montero, Legrottaglie, Ferrara
LB: Zambrotta, Chiellini
(I would sell Biri and Tudor, and get Oddo and a central def.)

RM: Olivera, Camoranesi
CM: Tacchinardi, Emerson, Blasi, Appiah
LM: Nedved, Kapo
(Midfield is perfect!)

ST: Trezeguet, Del Piero, Miccoli, Zalayeta
(Maybe swap Inzaghi with Zala, but its not needed)

So IMO we will need 2 signings: Oddo and a central def.
My line-up:
Buffon
Oddo---Thuram---Cannavaro---Zambrotta
Olivera---Blasi---Emerson---Nedved
Trezeguet---Del Piero

I agree but i don't think we need a RB Zebina was very good this preseason.We only need a CB and even that isn't exactly nedded

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++

I agree but i don't think we need a RB Zebina was very good this preseason.We only need a CB and even that isn't exactly nedded
I agree, the only one i would like is Oddo, because then Juve have the two best attacking fullbacks in the world in Zambrotta and Oddo. Then Legrottaglie and Zebina could fight for the CB position alongside Thuram. But as you said Zebina has been impressive at RB, so we really dont need anyone at all.

By the way, the midfield is simply awesome this year!.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Ora che i 20 milioni di euro Champions sono in tasca, Moggi può tornare sul mercato per un altro regalino a Capello... Dirà (come dice) che non serve nulla a questa Juve, che i regali si fanno a Natale, che questa prova ha fatto vedere ai gufi di che pasta sono fatti i ragazzi di Torino. Dunque, se lo conosciamo bene qualcun altro arriverà."

Apr 21, 2004
Potrebbe essere la grande sorpresa del weekend: Marek Jankulovski potrebbe approdare al Chelsea via Cska Mosca. Entrambi i club, infatti, sono controllati dal magnate russo Roman Abramovich.

Il Cska avrebbe offerto 9 milioni di euro pronto-cash a Pozzo il quale avrebbe intenzione di accettare al più presto.

Translation:

It could be the great surprise of the weekend: Marek Jankulovski could land to the Chelsea via Cska Moscow. Both the clubs, in fact, are control to you from Russian magnate Roman Abramovich. The Cska would have offered 9 million euro ready-cash to Sink which it would have intention to accept to more soon.

Source: sports.it

Jul 28, 2002
oh buggery, if true we will loose another talent due to lazyness, and russan money.....echoeing Cavenaghi., who we were strongly linked to for a eternitity...this wouldnt suprise me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)