If U Take Us Cavenaghi, I´ll Kill You Guys!! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

There will be enough games next year so they could all play a decent amount of games. Anyway, you can put Vieri instead of Cavenaghi with all the rumors of him joining Juve.
Well, Serie A is gonna have 20 teams next season, right? But I still think having five world-class strikers is too much. It'd be better to have DP and a new signing (Gila, Zlatan, Morientes) upfront with Miccoli and Di Vaio backing them. Kapo can be the fifth striker as well as Neddy's cover.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Well, Serie A is gonna have 20 teams next season, right? But I still think having five world-class strikers is too much. It'd be better to have DP and a new signing (Gila, Zlatan, Morientes) upfront with Miccoli and Di Vaio backing them. Kapo can be the fifth striker as well as Neddy's cover.
who said?!!
i thought UEFA was pushing The Spanish FA to make La Liga 18 teams?!? :confused:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i think we have to sell di vaio no matter what now. whether we bring in cavenaghi or even gilardino for that matter, its going to be a gamble as they are young and it could go either way. but having di vaio as their back up or even as the starter isnt good enough. we know he wastes too many chances and he needs to have the team setup around him, which cant happen at a big club like juve.

we are going to lose a world class striker in trezeguet, so we need to replace him with another and add a striker like cavenaghi/gilardino as well for the future.

we cant afford to loan a player like cavenaghi, we dont want to fuk up his career like we have done to others.
I disagree: DV is better than Trez imo.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

who said?!!
i thought UEFA was pushing The Spanish FA to make La Liga 18 teams?!? :confused:
Didn't the FIGC confirm that there would be 20 teams playing in Serie A next season? I thought they did...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
It didn't do anything to Tudor. Igor was a world-class defender in 99/00, but he hasn't been the same since. It's not because he has been introduced to a new position, but because of his reoccurring injuries and lack of playing time.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I disagree: DV is better than Trez imo.
how? sure, he is more active upfront. but he wastes chances like they are going out of fashion. Trezeguet is a born goal scorer, Di Vaio is not.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

how? sure, he is more active upfront. but he wastes chances like they are going out of fashion. Trezeguet is a born goal scorer, Di Vaio is not.
They are different players...so it's tough to compare them, but IMO Trez is more valuable.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I too think Di Vaio is much better than Trez, of course he wastes chances, he is a sub, if he could establish himself on the starting 11 im sure he would be in better form and become more stable and as good as he was in Parma.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
I too think Di Vaio is much better than Trez, of course he wastes chances, he is a sub, if he could establish himself on the starting 11 im sure he would be in better form and become more stable and as good as he was in Parma.
He could be as good as he was with Parma, but he'll never be more important than Trez. there's aren't many finishers in the world like Trez. I highly doubt DV will ever score as many goals as Trez has.

They are in two different classes. Marco isn't even a national team regular. Trez is. compare their club and country achievments.. Keep in mind that Trez is a bit younger too.

"Trez scores goals, a lot of goals. Period"

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

He could be as good as he was with Parma, but he'll never be more important than Trez. there's aren't many finishers in the world like Trez. I highly doubt DV will ever score as many goals as Trez has.

They are in two different classes. Marco isn't even a national team regular. Trez is. compare their club and country achievments.. Keep in mind that Trez is a bit younger too.

"Trez scores goals, a lot of goals. Period"
Yes i can agree with some of what you said. But for Juve im sure Di Vaio would be more valuable if he was given the chance, The big problem with Trez is that when playing against big teams like Milan, Roma.....which has great defenses, he becomes almost invisible, sometimes i wonder if he is on the field. That is a very big problem he has. And there is no excuse for that. I like to compare to Inzaghi which is a much smarter player, and can penetrate defenses better than Trez.

I think i Di Vaio had scored as much or more if he had played as much as Trez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)