[ICC] Real Madrid 3-1 Juventus [August 4th 2018] (1 Viewer)

juventudes

Jan 20, 2012
Perin'll take the job in future. He is a good Gk, listen me... He has good skills because he's italian.

Juventus always had problems with foreign Gk, but I hope Szczesny will not do the end of Van der Sar (for example)...

Anyway, we have to wait, the fitness is yet low and this is worth for Gks too...

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 13, 2010
I'm actually glad we lost this. Healthy L in my book. We needed someone strong to expose our flaws, especially in midfield, so that our board don't get an idea that we're set because we finished ICC undefeated. We are not. We clearly need CM. It's a friendly after all, who gives a $#@!, it's better to lose now than later on, when matters.
i think bentancur will be better this year

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
My main concern was we spent whole pre-season with most of our midfield and defense units and hence worked on our defensive shape and phase.

Yet it was horrible in this game. We got shredded with ease and totally lost our shape.

That 4 v 1 should never have happened.

Fagioli's misplaced pass in the RM half should not have led to a goal. We were so disorganized.

In terms of attacking phase, I agree none of our first choice attackers were there, but berna was overall pretty bad.

In fact Berna's best phase came when he moved up top in place of Favili, so maybe berna the RM or RCM is not the best position for him.

Oh and not being able to hold on to the ball...and that's with both pjanic and marchisio on the field so....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Oops

:hustini:

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark when is it?
On Sunday 12 August, just like every year, Villar Perosa will host one of the most historic and prestigious events in Bianconeri history, the traditional "family friendly" between Juventus and Juventus Primavera.

An event that is always highly anticipated, and this year is no different with tickets already having sold out. The game will take place at the Villar Sports Field, kicking off at 17:00 CEST.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
On Sunday 12 August, just like every year, Villar Perosa will host one of the most historic and prestigious events in Bianconeri history, the traditional "family friendly" between Juventus and Juventus Primavera.

An event that is always highly anticipated, and this year is no different with tickets already having sold out. The game will take place at the Villar Sports Field, kicking off at 17:00 CEST.
Ronaldo debute is on this game isnt it?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You can't take anything from these games. Look at Chiellini charging their defence and pressing by himself. He would never do that in a real game.

Benatia gives the ball away in a situation he smashes into the stands 10 out of 10 in a real game. He just don't give a fuck and was trying to keep possession because he wants to play with the ball and not chase it. But if it was a real game he wouldn't fuck around.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Shouldn't it be Juventus vs Juventus B from now on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)