Iago Falqué (34 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
so officially we still own him outright? I thought he was at a villareal with the option for them to buy him on the cheap, and he did well scoring 10-15 in a full season for their B team in the spanish second division? he can leave for free next summer, so we best either try to sell him now, co-own him, or give him a chance in our primavera...at 21 he remains young enough for that..if he is one of the two players over 20 we are allowed?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think spurs have some injuries to their main midfielders...sandro was out for a while? and pienar and modric have knocks i vaguely recall from my fantasy league news email last week!

Its interesting that we extended his contract...perhaps we do see some potential quality in him, OR, we are merely making damn sure that we get some $ for him if spurs buy him outright, rather than let him leave on a free next summer. I will be hoping to see him play in the premiership. Much more likely to get a chance as a 21 year old in england, than italy.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I dont understand this, Tottenham have a much better midfield than us and yet they want him, but we dont? We dont have any competition for him at LW, tottenham have Bale?

Anyone know how he did last year? His stats with Villareal B look impressive but I know stats dont tell the whole story. Very wierd transfer decision, dont really understand it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)