Iago Falqué (6 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
icemaη;3465658 said:
Anyone young will have 'potential'. When they don't end up playing for us, 'Juventus ruined them...' 'If only Ruineri (Del Neri, Ferrara, Suckkeroni' gave them playing time...' fill enough posts to fill the thread... Not to forget the :tuttosport: smileys in the first few pages...
:lol2:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
When we get our Spanish coach Benitez he'll give this Spanish talent the chance and hopefully he'll be a success like Abel Hernandez who also just came from the Primavera. Iago has some serious talent and I'll never forget the game last summer when he totally owned Milan.

Viva Espana.
That's not the Palermo-Hull Abel Hernandez right? :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Falque: 'Working to reach Juventus’
By Football Italia staff

New Roma signing Iago Falque says the Giallorossi are 'working to reach Juventus’, as he’s officially presented.
The Spaniard has joined the Lupi from Genoa in a deal which could eventually be worth €9m.
Rudi Garcia’s men finished 17 points behind champions Juventus last season, and Falque, a former Bianconero himself, says the objective is to close that gap.
“We’ve been second for two years,” Falque reminded the assembled media.
“We’re working to reach Juventus. When you look at a team like Roma, you know it’s going to be passionate, and a place where you have to do well.
“I want to win. I also want to play well, of course, but I want to win. A team like Roma can always aim higher.
“We have to look at ourselves, to continue on our path and move forward. What the others do is not a problem. We have a big squad, and other players will come.
“We have a team which can compete with anyone.”
image via @officialASRoma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)