Iago Falqué (4 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
this obviously means bale in the summer :donedeal: ^^

i won´t miss him. it´s not like he is a 17 year old super talent... he is 22 and hasn´t done shit yet.
of course people will bitch about it but i guess there is a reason why barca and juve "rejected" him.

good luck anyways

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
RAMI¹⁰;3463487 said:
1 million is mentioned by Tuttosport, I think...
Got him for free sold him for a million.

Excellent business.

Ziegler got him for free aswell, maybe selling him for 3M

Excellent business.

4M made.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
How is he doing in Turkey btw?
i haven´t seen a single game but some stats:
he played every single game from start to finish except 2: in the 1st one he picked up an injury after 25min and in the 2nd one he was still injured ;)

19 games, 0 goals, 4 assists, 3 yellow cards.

according to transfermarkt.de he scored an overall grade average of 2.7 and his value increased from 6.5 to 7.7mio.
having said that: of course those are just numbers and some of them are based on personal opinions but imo it stills shows that he probably isn´t doing too badly :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Got him for free sold him for a million.

Excellent business.

Ziegler got him for free aswell, maybe selling him for 3M

Excellent business.

4M made.
Indeed. Considering the amount of so-so quality players in Italy, we really should be doing these deals more regularly. Just sign whatever is decent and without a contract, and sell it on to the east. Slave-trade, fuck yeah!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Indeed. Considering the amount of so-so quality players in Italy, we really should be doing these deals more regularly. Just sign whatever is decent and without a contract, and sell it on to the east. Slave-trade, fuck yeah!
:agree:

selling those = amowri's wages

Damage control :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Anyone young will have 'potential'. When they don't end up playing for us, 'Juventus ruined them...' 'If only Ruineri (Del Neri, Ferrara, Suckkeroni' gave them playing time...' fill enough posts to fill the thread... Not to forget the :tuttosport: smileys in the first few pages...

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Anyone young will have 'potential'. When they don't end up playing for us, 'Juventus ruined them...' 'If only Ruineri (Del Neri, Ferrara, Suckkeroni' gave them playing time...' fill enough posts to fill the thread... Not to forget the :tuttosport: smileys in the first few pages...
Yes, the young players given the chance over the past 20 years are way too many. Although I can't think of anyone, ever, at all. Chiellini maybe, although he isn't born and raised here. Don't say Marchisio, he wasn't young when he was given the chance.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
According to almost every poster on this forum, Juve have the best youth school in the world!!! Barca who?? The only problem is that our management hate our youths and keep on gifting them to other clubs :(

Imagine team with Palladino, Paro, Lanzafame, Ariaudo etc. we would be rocking in CL now...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: People do tend to exaggerate, but we should give our youth more of a shot tbh. Look at Fergie's fledgelings, or the core of the current Barca team.

The youth should slowly be integrated; they don't need to be protected until they are in their early to mid twenties. They need to be thrown in at the deep end, make mistakes, and learn from them. If they are good enough, they will manage to prove themselves, if not, then so be it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The only reason that our youth are suffering like this is because Italy doesn't have any B teams like they do in Spain (dunno if England has some) that shit works! Look at the talents coming out of Germany and Spain lately!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
:lol: People do tend to exaggerate, but we should give our youth more of a shot tbh. Look at Fergie's fledgelings, or the core of the current Barca team.

The youth should slowly be integrated; they don't need to be protected until they are in their early to mid twenties. They need to be thrown in at the deep end, make mistakes, and learn from them. If they are good enough, they will manage to prove themselves, if not, then so be it.
I agree, especially with the second part. But people here presents it like we are the only club who don't want to give a chance to youths, and it's annoying. If they were so good, they would be playing now in top teams.

The only reason that our youth are suffering like this is because Italy doesn't have any B teams like they do in Spain (dunno if England has some) that shit works! Look at the talents coming out of Germany and Spain lately!

May 22, 2007

This Juventus isn't the right environment for that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Yes, the young players given the chance over the past 20 years are way too many. Although I can't think of anyone, ever, at all. Chiellini maybe, although he isn't born and raised here. Don't say Marchisio, he wasn't young when he was given the chance.
a certain someone called Del Piero :shifty:
Anyways, we were never a team based on youngsters, at least not since 96. I don't see why it should change now. I think it was Alen who said that the best time to integrate youth was when we just got promoted. That ship has long sailed.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

It makes it much harder for teams to develop young players.

And they have an entire reserve league in England.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)