Iago Falqué (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
terry is from chelseas youth team, he's with the club since 14 i believe so take that one out.

edit. and even i knew cech, lampard and robben before they came to chelsea.
But Ranieri took Chelsea from the youth team to the top squad.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Arsenal is always full of youngsters, before the start of every season this team is considered as prospective and as a result there is always not enough expirience for the success on euro tournaments. I don't like this kind of team construction.
Hence signing the likes of Poulsen and Amauri. Wenger likes his youngsters too much, but he's got to realise that he needs a couple of Vieras to hold the team together in more difficult times

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I honestly don't believe the kid is any good. If he was, why would Barcelona let go of him right now?

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #87
    Un "piccolo" Fabregas alla Juventus
    TORINO > Iago Falque' (anche se sul passaporto e' Yago), uno dei maggiori talenti della cantera del Barcellona e' passato alla Juventus dove ha sostenuto le visite mediche ed ha firmato un contratto fino al 2012. Il centrocampista spagnolo, come riporta il sito "calciomercato.com", ha una speranza: "Vorrei imitare Fabregas, cercando di ripetere tutto cio' che ha fatto all'Arsenal". I tifosi juventini incrociano gia' le dita.

http://www.calciomercatonews.com/dettaglioNewsCategoria.asp?hdnIdCategoria=2&hdnId=11348

Aug 22, 2008
    I honestly don't believe the kid is any good. If he was, why would Barcelona let go of him right now?
    He is a decent player, nothing special. Barcelona let him go on a free transfer, as he is not up to the standard of thier best young prospects i.e. Bojan, Assulin, Sanchez, etc He will probably be sent on loan:tup: It's a meaningless transfer, considering thier are so many gaps in our squad:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    He is a decent player, nothing special. Barcelona let him go on a free transfer, as he is not up to the standard of thier best young prospects i.e. Bojan, Assulin, Sanchez, etc He will probably be sent on loan:tup: It's a meaningless transfer, considering thier are so many gaps in our squad:tup:
    I don't think the transfer is completely meaningless.
    I agree that there is a huge possibility this kid not to make it and never to become a regular in our team. But there is also a huge possibility that this kid will be good enough to play for teams like Atalanta, Osasuna, Murcia etc.
    We bought him for 0 euro and if he won't be a complete failure we can sell him for 5-6m eur anytime. This is a win situation.

If he somehow turns out good (great) we got ourselves a starter for free. Another win situation.
    If he turns out very bad then we lose nothing because we payed nothing. This is a draw :)

2 wins and a draw. No lose situation for us with Iago.

Aug 22, 2008
    I don't think the transfer is completely meaningless.
    I agree that there is a huge possibility this kid not to make it and never to become a regular in our team. But there is also a huge possibility that this kid will be good enough to play for teams like Atalanta, Osasuna, Murcia etc.
    We bought him for 0 euro and if he won't be a complete failure we can sell him for 5-6m eur anytime. This is a win situation.

If he somehow turns out good (great) we got ourselves a starter for free. Another win situation.
    If he turns out very bad then we lose nothing because we payed nothing. This is a draw :)

2 wins and a draw. No lose situation for us with Iago.
    It is a meaningless transfer, what is the point in signing an unkown youngster, when you have mediocre fullbacks, average centre backs apart from Chiellini & when you lack a world class central midfielder? The club should have been more focused on rectifying these problems during the transfer window, instead of signing a barcelona B team reject.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    We can just hope.....he will for sure train with the seniors and if he can shine, Ranieri will have to give him a chance....

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    dont bash Iago ffs
    hes a youth talent.only 18 years old,we bought for free so there is nothing to lose,im so happy we bought him...lets hope that hell get his chances like ekdal,rossi and more.

btw is he more like a winger or terquartista?

a lefty spaniard in our team...so rare...:)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    It is a meaningless transfer, what is the point in signing an unkown youngster, when you have mediocre fullbacks, average centre backs apart from Chiellini & when you lack a world class central midfielder? The club should have been more focused on rectifying these problems during the transfer window, instead of signing a barcelona B team reject.
    do you need some drawings instead of writing to you, as u obviously dont get it most of the time...

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    We already know, Elkann forced them to do that. Because he doesn't want to invest. He should sell it to foreign investors ASAP.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What's your point ?
    Just because we didn't sign defenders we shouldn't have signed this kid on the last day of the mercato ?
    I know that we needed to buy defenders but we didn't, fuck it. So, what Iago has to do with not buying defenders ?

And fender is right that the youngsters are an investment that will bring us profit in the future. Since we obviously don't have someone who will give us just like that 100m to spend on transfers, we'll have to make our own money.
    The best youngsters get to stay with us, the good ones, but not good enough for Juve (Palladino, Nocerino) will be sold for good money and exactly these youngsters will be the ones who'll make us money to buy the world class players.

That's the plan, i guess. Now it's up to our directors to make this happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)