Iago Falqué (2 Viewers)

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #22
    "2.Iago Falque-16-FC Barcelona U-19/nächste saison Barca B --->technisch gesehen stärkster Spieler in barcas Cantera und ganz Spanien.Eine Mischung aus Rivaldo,Deco und Reyes der gern über die linke Seite kommt..schwerer Charakter, wurde deshalb ne zeitlang nicht für die U-17 Spaniens nominiert, aber ein absolutes Mittelfeldgenie."
    -source:BARCA-FAN,
    http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/forum/8/internationalesforum/thread/11857/anzeige.html&p=9

A guy from another forum basically says Iago is the best Barcelona youth player when it comes to technique.He is a mix of Rivaldo,Deco&Reyes.He goes on and says that he got a difficult character and as a result wasn't convocated for the U-17 of Spain for quite a time.He is a midfield-genius though...

A mix of Rivaldo,Deco&Reyes?:rolleyes:He looks a bit like Deco,that's about it.Anyway,I'll look for more information.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Why would this guy leave his own country, go to Italy, play on loan with different clubs till he's 25, and then gets sold to an average club.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    «I'm happy to have the chance to join a prestigious Club such as Juventus. I'm excited about the idea of being able to train with huge stars and I can't wait to begin. I hope I can make myself useful and show my skills. I wish to thank Claudio Ranieri for the praise he bestowed on me and I’m committed to honouring his expectations».

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

One thing, one must give credit Ranieri to, and that's discovering youngsters.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Not discover, but use them, and trust in them, he doesnt hold back youth players, which is basically the norm in calcio if you didnt notice..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ranieri bought these players to Chelsea:

John Terry was 19 in 2000
    Petr Cech was 22 in 2004 (Ranieri's last season at Chelsea)
    Arjen Robben was 20 in 2004 (Ranieri's last season at Chelsea)
    William Gallas was 24 when Ranieri brought him to Chelseas
    Frank Lampard was 22
    Eidur Gudjohnsen was 21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)