Iago Falqué to Juve - done deal? (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I think it's a good thing to sign some talented youngsters (not to much ofcourse, the peninsula has its own talents) as normaly they aren't that expensive and can be a great investment for the future. So the signing of WC-players usualy has not much to do with the signing of youngster. Ranieri will never let a 17-year old play CL- ofr Serie A games. And after all, if they turn out to be shitty players, Juve is the n°1 team of the world if it comes to loaning out 'high profile' youngster.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I think it's a good thing to sign some talented youngsters (not to much ofcourse, the peninsula has its own talents) as normaly they aren't that expensive and can be a great investment for the future. So the signing of WC-players usualy has not much to do with the signing of youngster. Ranieri will never let a 17-year old play CL- ofr Serie A games. And after all, if they turn out to be shitty players, Juve is the n°1 team of the world if it comes to loaning out 'high profile' youngster.
Ranieri has said that he was the first that trusted Terry at Chelsea. He was the first that made Sissoko a first team player at Valencia too. So he seem to trust youngsters a lot...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He was the first, and last, coach to believe that Molinaro is good enough to be a starter for Juventus.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I signed Iago in FM2007, good things are destined for this kid :D

Ranieri also thought that Molinaro should be called up for the Italian national team :|

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
that old man's just gonna build a team for the next great manager to take over us.

i have this antonio conte feeling.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
apparently this kid wanted out of Barca cuz he wants to play and first team was out of his reach over there so he signed for us but why does a 17 year old do this???
I don't understand, he'll be loaned out and then what, what is the difference
I'm thankful for Juve but I question his judgement

Aug 22, 2008
What is the point in signing a youngster that is just going to go on loan, when your only quality central defender is injured for a month, when you have non-existent fullbacks & when you don't have a quality central midfielder? utter foolishness.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This guy isnt official yet. He could be like those Martin Fenin where we it was like official only to be not official. I dunt think he is here to be loaned. Barca can do the same thing maybe Ranieri promised him first team action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)