Iago Falqué to Juve - done deal? (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
No, but Giovinco could hinder Iago's development, so we should maybe try to sell Giovinco...
Since Iago goes to Primavera , Gio should take this seasons chance to prove himself. But i dunt think each other would hinder anyones development Gio might play closer to the goal and Iago might start at Nedved's position. A Future midfield of Iago.Ekdal and Rossi i guess. With another spot available.

joeypro

Aug 26, 2008
Since Iago goes to Primavera , Gio should take this seasons chance to prove himself. But i dunt think each other would hinder anyones development Gio might play closer to the goal and Iago might start at Nedved's position. A Future midfield of Iago.Ekdal and Rossi i guess. With another spot available.
Last spot goes to Marchisio. Wow we might actually have a really strong future squad. Buying the second halfs of David lanzafame and criscito with de ceglie already here gives us also three strong defenders for the future. I might actually start liking the way the management is thinking. Not completly but a little bit.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was joking.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I think Knezevic value will triple by the end of the season. Atleast i liked what i saw in the preseason.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Never expected this kind of move so I can only applaud it. Well done secco. I hope we continue to make use of our scouting and snap up a few more hot prospects.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So it seems its official huh?,well I don't really know much about the lad but he diden't cost us anything and some peopleon here seem to rate him high enough so I'm happy about it.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
how do we know this is official? i see no announcements.
What are the chances we will see him in the senior side at all? Maybe after suspensions/injuries?

Apr 15, 2006
Tiago and Iago
«He's coming to Florence. The door is never closed on anybody as far as I'm concerned; you saw it last year with Legrottaglie and, if Tiago should stay, I certainly wouldn't forget him. I wonder if he can come into his own when given more responsibilities. We've been following Iago, potentially he's a quality player. We need to make this sort of investment for the first team and for the junior team.
Iago is technically very good, he needs to beef up because he has a slight build, but he has everything he needs to become a good player».
http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_AC1B299F9F0D4C1DB66600B56B5577FE.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)