Iago Falqué to Juve - done deal? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sources that are not goal.com say that it will be official Monday when he flies to Turin, passes the medical and signs the contract.

I'm hearing good things about the kid. I wish he had Kakà's physique though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
He plays the same position as Giovinco, as an attacking midfielder coming in from the left.

EDIT: Zlatan, that wasn't directed at you, it was just general.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He plays the same position as Giovinco, as an attacking midfielder coming in from the left.

EDIT: Zlatan, that wasn't directed at you, it was just general.
More like a attacking midfielder that drifts in from the right, because he is very left footed, hence cuts in. But being an iberian winger, he plays the other wing as well, and is natural in left side too.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
More like a attacking midfielder that drifts in from the right, because he is very left footed, hence cuts in. But being an iberian winger, he plays the other wing as well, and is natural in left side too.
I see, kinda like Ronaldinho, only opposite.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Let's hope it will be official in Monday...

He plays as a left winger mainly moving to the center. He is 18 years old so i don't see him going with the yougsters. He left Barca cause he wants to play so i see him as Neddys sub. 18 years old is not too young. Giovinco will go as an AMC or second stricker where he is better. With Iago, Giovinco, Ekdal, DC, Marchi our team will be something like Arsenal without selling all their talents...

If we sign him i see Neddy and Iago as AML, Camo and Giovinc as AMC and Marchionni and Sali as AMR.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've never seen Iago play, but it's obvious he's talented. Barca produces some of the best youngsters in the world so I'm all for giving this kid a chance with the full team.

It's sort of ironic how this player is always picked up by me on FM because he wants playing time.. :confused:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
another youngster and no world class players!
I would like some world class player to Juve too. I would like to have Xabi Alonso or David Villa or John Terry in my team. I was very sad when we didn't signed Xabi Alonso. But if somebody see the whole new Juve, he can see a lot of very promising things and with promising i don't mean on 5 years or something like this...

Ranieri has done something very good. He has taken our world class players (Buffon, Camo, Neddy, Del, Treza...), some very promissing talents (Giovinco, Iago, Ekdal, Marchisio, DC...) and some players that can do their job very well and were unlucky not to be in a bigger team before. Some players that if we were playing FM would have Continental reputation and not Worldwide (Poulsen, Sissoko, Melberg, Iaquinta, Amauri, Marchionni, Grygera). Imagine all these players together. It reminds me somehting like this year's Manchester United, something like the big Barcelona, something like a healthy, modern European team. So i see one very good mix in this Juve. I see one new Juve and not Capello's "big_names_only" juve that couldn't make 2 passes against Arsenal and wouldn't have gone pass Werder is Wiese didn't have done this mistake...

So this minute, the only thing i care for is to sign Iago at Monday and not to sign some big name...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I would like some world class player to Juve too. I would like to have Xabi Alonso or David Villa or John Terry in my team. I was very sad when we didn't signed Xabi Alonso. But if somebody see the whole new Juve, he can see a lot of very promising things and with promising i don't mean on 5 years or something like this...

Ranieri has done something very good. He has taken our world class players (Buffon, Camo, Neddy, Del, Treza...), some very promissing talents (Giovinco, Iago, Ekdal, Marchisio, DC...) and some players that can do their job very well and were unlucky not to be in a bigger team before. Some players that if we were playing FM would have Continental reputation and not Worldwide (Poulsen, Sissoko, Melberg, Iaquinta, Amauri, Marchionni, Grygera). Imagine all these players together. It reminds me somehting like this year's Manchester United, something like the big Barcelona, something like a healthy, modern European team. So i see one very good mix in this Juve. I see one new Juve and not Capello's "big_names_only" juve that couldn't make 2 passes against Arsenal and wouldn't have gone pass Werder is Wiese didn't have done this mistake...

So this minute, the only thing i care for is to sign Iago at Monday and not to sign some big name...

every team that wants to reach the top needs some balance
you cant dominate only but having world class players
that was proved by real and galacticos and in 05 and 06 with Juve in CL
so we currently got 5-6 world class players no need to mention
5-6 hot prospects like Gio,DC,Marchisio
a bunch of hard working team players like IQ or Poulsen or Sali
thats what can take us back to the top
my only concern is in the defensive department where we def need some strengthening in order to challenge for the scudetto and C.L.
i am quite confident that in January and next summer we ll do something to cover our few weaknesses and be more optimistic about the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)