I Want Aimar! (11 Viewers)

May 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

he should get it right, the stripes are vertical!
hehe thanks to point that. I didnt notice about the black and white stripes on the tie. I just picked up a nice Aimar pic.

I think it must be the sign for us *dreaming*

Spartacuz

May 29, 2003
I don't think Aimar would be a good bet for Juventus. The guy is good no doubt about it but its not made for the Italian league. I see him often this year and beside that is not very regular he is very fragile physically. I think Deco would suit better for what Juventus really needs.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Spartacuz ] ++
I don't think Aimar would be a good bet for Juventus. The guy is good no doubt about it but its not made for the Italian league. I see him often this year and beside that is not very regular he is very fragile physically. I think Deco would suit better for what Juventus really needs.
Nope. Aimar is far more talented than Deco. Besides, Aimar is just as strong as Nedved, he does fine.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
It's weird when people say no to Aimar and yes to Deco, they are quite alike, in size and ability.
Well, Deco is a bit bigger, and Aimar is a bit better, but I see your point.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
i think aimar is not good for us.he is no team player very selfish.he can have probs with alex.as for deco.i don't think if he can make it in italy.hard for him.i say yes to dalesandro.he is the man :thumb: and young too ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey who said today the boca-river superclassic??

I am cheking dealessandro and cavenaghi since a long time......to check how good they are.

Today they played against a wonderfull player Named Tevez, from Boca juniors. He is as good as dalessandro.

Hey that game was really awesome,,,ended 2-2, with golas of cavenaghi and dealessandro... and after seeing the whole game, definitely i said that the two are a must to buy.

Dalesandro is very good in the mid,,, he dribble a lot.

But i think that the best we could do is to but cavenaghi!!!. hei this man is a very comlete striker....and his most formidable skills are his assistances!!. He prefers to pass the ball over try to score, and he do such formidable passes.

I was seing last wednesday river´s game in the coopa livertadores, and cavenaghi did a minimum of 3 goal assistances, and today he did an asistance who ended in a penalty and then he scored.

I just cant imagine a partnership of cavenaghi and delpiero.....too too disastrous!!.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that it can be done tactically, and financially too.

IM 99% sure that they could succeed together. Both arent selfish, and cavenaghi is a gifted, he is only 19, and whetever team he is, he scores a lot! (champion striker in the U-20 s. america championship, and current champion in the argentinian league).

And he assist more than he scores!!! oh ****in shit i dont wnat barcelona to buy those tooç!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its avery tough decition.........cuz dale could be the solve of our creaticity priblems in the central defence, but at the same time, cavenaghi can give to juve the mobility that trez dont have.

A very very tough decition.

Ideal formation

---------------------------Buffon------------------------

Thuram----------Ferrara/Montero----------Birindelli

---------tachinardi----------------Davidz--------------

Zambrotta----------Dealessandro----------Nedved

------Trezeguet/Cavenaghi-----Del Piero-----------

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah!!!! that goal play! the dealessando goal!!!

Oh my god!! what a play!!! were a collective play with more or less 4 players of river plate involved! and at the end....dealessandro finished with a very powerfull strike!!!.

Leaved me breathless!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we look at our strikers (delpiero and treze)....

we need more dealessandro, because we are searching for creativity.

But ill love cave at juve

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
It's weird when people say no to Aimar and yes to Deco, they are quite alike IMO, in size and ability.
If anybody feels either of them are too slight, Juventus is THE place to come to for nourishment.

Your namesake's an excellent example, Mr President ... with a notable tradeoff for pace though.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

If anybody feels either of them are too slight, Juventus is THE place to come to for nourishment.

Your namesake's an excellent example, Mr President ... with a notable tradeoff for pace though.
Indeed... everyone learns a thing or two at Juve!

Everyone will knock the new kids on the block around, especially since they're playing against the champions.

GET THEM BOTH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)