I Want Aimar! (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Look, I meant that Deco isn't the kind of playmaker, who plays in Italy. We had Zidane and now Nedved. Both big guys with a lot of fighting spirit. Deco IMO is lazy and just has good moves. He is not built for Serie A, and I doubt DD would like to have Deco. All those fanzy playmakers don't have enough passion to play for Juve.
Since when is Nedved big btw? He's 1m77..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

even if you wanted him, he wouldn't come, he's gone to barcelona ;)
that is good news this means he won`t be ours!!! :)
any way I prefer someone who is more a team player than Deco but has a great technique vision and passing skills and if he can score here and there someone like Totti and Zidane
If we just could have had Totti

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"There's a lot of talking about Milan or Inter who have strengthened themselves a lot, but remember that they are not from another planet; they're human being as well and we have nothing to envy them." - Zebina

nice and funny signature
Zebina rules ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i want jennifer garner and aimar...not at the same time though like you dirty fellas are thinking:D

aimar behind the strikers and jennifer garner in my bed are both dreams im waiting to happen.:D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
"There's a lot of talking about Milan or Inter who have strengthened themselves a lot, but remember that they are not from another planet; they're human being as well and we have nothing to envy them." - Zebina

nice and funny signature
Zebina rules ;)

thank you :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Jennifer Garner looks like a man to me. I think it's the square jaw or something, I'm not really sure.

And erm... yeah I want Aimar :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)