I Want Aimar! (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Have any of you heard any news about him moving from Valencia. ID LOVE TO HAVE HIM AT JUVE, ONE OF MY FAVORITE NON-ITALIAN PLAYERS!

FORZA AIMAR. its a dream to have him at juve. i got an argentina jersey just becuase of him (and a little bit for maradona, to piss off england fans ;) )

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
who doesnt want him?? he is the best young attacking midfielder in the world.

i would seriously offer salas, montero, zalayeta plus cash to get him:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If Valencia don't qualify for the Champions League then there is a slight chance that we will get him...

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
i got an argentina jersey just becuase of him (and a little bit for maradona, to piss off england fans ;) )
GIT!!!!:D kiddin, Aimar, quality player!!!hey if ghadaffi is willin to splash da cash (rumoured to want to) then we can dream of Aimar)....but i doubt we will be seein that tho:down:

Sep 1, 2002
Does anyone else but me see atouch of Platini in the wee Argentinian. Oh I think that we could prise him away from Valencia and while we are at it why not bring Ruben and Ayala too?
Gosh isn't english a lovely language sometimes and what fun one can have playing fantasy football with it. 'antit?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Does anyone else but me see atouch of Platini in the wee Argentinian. Oh I think that we could prise him away from Valencia and while we are at it why not bring Ruben and Ayala too?
Gosh isn't english a lovely language sometimes and what fun one can have playing fantasy football with it. 'antit?
Sure, and while we are raping and pilaging Valenciaa we could get some nice oranges and Carew and Canizares, why not?

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Sure, and while we are raping and pilaging Valenciaa we could get some nice oranges and Carew and Canizares, why not?
Carew???? I'd rather just have some more oranges:D

AlexDp10

Jan 9, 2003
Aimar is Great, but for the price we would have to pay,there are better options, like d'agostino. he's italian and i think with juve's training he could be great.

Jul 12, 2002
Aimar isn't going to solve any of our immediate problems, he is niether a left back nor a young center back. He will however, be a great longterm replacement for Neddy.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I would love to see Aimar in blackandwhite next season, but there is a downside to signing him. If Pablo was to come to Juve, that would mean that either he or Nedved would have to be benched :down:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I would love to see Aimar in blackandwhite next season, but there is a downside to signing him. If Pablo was to come to Juve, that would mean that either he or Nedved would have to be benched :down:
Not necceserly Nedved can be moved to the left and Aimar at the center as our playmaker

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
Not necceserly Nedved can be moved to the left and Aimar at the center as our playmaker
Well, Nedved isn't going to become a left wing, but I'd have no problem playing both of them in midfield, more playmakers means more plays.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
if i had aimar,i'd sell neddy for 30m:devil:

just trying to plan for the future here:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)