"I support Muslims who love freedom" (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
These "cutting hand of a thief" is just a time thing

We in western europe shouldnt mock that. centuries ago, we did the same and worse.
Events caused our society to progress faster, and not allways in a better way.

Muslim states will also evolve to the point where we are now, wich simular idea's about human rights, fair gender threatment and equal gender rights, clear differences between religion, state and law.

But it will take time.

Meanwhile we should support muslims who practice their believs in a non fundamental way. Like uhm, 99% of them

Jul 2, 2006
These "cutting hand of a thief" is just a time thing

We in western europe shouldnt mock that. centuries ago, we did the same and worse.
Events caused our society to progress faster, and not allways in a better way.

Muslim states will also evolve to the point where we are now, wich simular idea's about human rights, fair gender threatment and equal gender rights, clear differences between religion, state and law.

But it will take time.

Meanwhile we should support muslims who practice their believs in a non fundamental way. Like uhm, 99% of them

Muslims lived their golden age until 17th century. 20th century was their worst moment. Every step taken towards de-islamization made it worse and worse for the Muslims. Hate to disappoint you but Islam is rising again, not only in the region but worldwide.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Muslims lived their golden age until 17th century. 20th century was their worst moment. Every step taken towards de-islamization made it worse and worse for the Muslims. Hate to disappoint you but Islam is rising again, not only in the region but worldwide.
ALLAH U AKBAR WE ARE COMING.

Kid, who are you kiddin? You ain't chinese..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Islam rising isnt really a problem. A good friend of mine is a devote muslim. He's awesome. He's very buzy with his beliefs. Yet that doesnt give issues at all. His idea's of equality and human rights are the same.

On the other hand, i know some berber guy, who considers it normal he should be able to stone his girlfriend if she cheated, but that its no problem if he'd cheat on her.

One of these guys is a great person, who is a devote muslim, yet can perfectly exist in the evolved western society.

The other is a bit behind.

- - - Updated - - -

What point? We live in a globalized world. And Turk, I don't understand why you don't move to Syria, with that disgusting backwards way of thinking.
I'm trying to make a point that islam isnt neccecarely bad and evil as some make it sound. They are just a bit behind in time on certain points, and given a bad image cause of fundamentalists.

But as a society, looking at core value's, the "open and welcomming" way they have, is where they are better, and that is not a time thing.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Islam rising isnt really a problem. A good friend of mine is a devote muslim. He's awesome. He's very buzy with his beliefs. Yet that doesnt give issues at all. His idea's of equality and human rights are the same.

On the other hand, i know some berber guy, who considers it normal he should be able to stone his girlfriend if she cheated, but that its no problem if he'd cheat on her.

One of these guys is a great person, who is a devote muslim, yet can perfectly exist in the evolved western society.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to make a point that islam isnt neccecarely bad and evil as some make it sound. They are just a bit behind in time on certain points, and given a bad image cause of fundamentalists.

But as a society, looking at core value's, the "open and welcomming" way they have, is where they are better, and that is not a time thing.
I know it isn't.

Jul 2, 2006

That's bullshit. Door swings both ways.

ALLAH U AKBAR WE ARE COMING.

Kid, who are you kiddin? You ain't chinese..
Yes, we aren't Chinese but unlike them, we have a history of ruling the world. It's a cycle. Worst is behind.

It's tragicomic how Turk bashes the Talmud, but praise Sharia.
It's not really. Talmud judges people on how they born. Sharia is about choices made by people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)