"I support Muslims who love freedom" (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
We all know that RUS is like Zidane in the '06 World Cup final, and the Aussies are like Materazzi. RUS is a true legend, an equilibrist with words. The Aussies, on the other hand, try everything to get him down, and they are using filthy tactics to do it. The Aussies know they'll never reach RUS' level, and for that reason they show no moral! It's a disgrace to the forum, really. FREE RUS!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Aww, that poor hater RUS, he's just a misunderstood individual, definite case of tourettes, but likable in a strange way.

He is one of those individuals that reminds you to be thankful for everything you have.

- - - Updated - - -

We all know that RUS is like Zidane in the '06 World Cup final, and the Aussies are like Materazzi. RUS is a true legend, an equilibrist with words. The Aussies on the other hand try everything to get him down, and they are using filthy tactics to do it. The Aussies know they'll never reach RUS' level, and for that reason they show no moral! It's a disgrace to the forum, really! FREE RUS!
:lol: - no one can trump us in trollification ;)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He seriously can't stop himself at all. I remember during one of his lengthier bans I said something about him on Tuz and almost immediately got a threatening PM on my Facebook from someone I didn't know in Russia. :D
:lol: i blocked him from mine a while ago. he started putting my pictures up here for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)