"I support Muslims who love freedom" (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
That's just the world we live in,everything is straight in front of us and we still get amazed but the next big news.

Wiki leaks exposed a lot more serious issues than that documentry,people should just stop being dramatic about every religious article and decide what events they really should worry about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think they are more scared of them than anything else, case in point being the one family who would actually be interviewed having their faces hidden.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
That's just the world we live in,everything is straight in front of us and we still get amazed but the next big news.

Wiki leaks exposed a lot more serious issues than that documentry,people should just stop being dramatic about every religious article and decide what events they really should worry about.
Spot on.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #405
    If you want to talk about Wikileaks, there's a thread about Wikileaks. If you want to talk about this, here's a thread about this. "Free market at work", you like?

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    So you'd turn a blind eye to it because other things are going on in the world?
    I would pay more attention to the other things. These sort of things happens anywhere, why don't we pay attention to child-beating in general? How many kids get beaten up at home for no reason? How many adults drink their ass off at home while their kids are present and ends up doing something harmful to the children? Its a general problem, whatsoever religion.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    If you want to talk about Wikileaks, there's a thread about Wikileaks. If you want to talk about this, here's a thread about this. "Free market at work", you like?
    I dont wanna talk about any of those

I just want to post random thoughts and see them discussed,cock fighting in free market :D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #408
    I would pay more attention to the other things. These sort of things happens anywhere, why don't we pay attention to child-beating in general? How many kids get beaten up at home for no reason? How many adults drink their ass off at home while their kids are present and ends up doing something harmful to the children? Its a general problem, whatsoever religion.
    Yeah, people who advocate "addressing the biggest problems first" are pretty much the people who stand in the way of making progress at all. Because "the biggest problems" you typically can't do anything about, because they're too big. And in any event the way to fix big problems is to fix a lot of small problems bit by bit.

So tell us, why shouldn't this get fixed right now if it's a small enough problem to be able to fix?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    why don't we pay attention to child-beating in general?
    'We' do, I would know because my sister works these cases. I really don't get your point. So I could rob your family but you would be ok with that because Wikileaks is bigger and much more important? Those issues get dealt with, why not deal with this one? Might offend someone?

These are matters we can actually deal with as a society.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I don't remember ever seeing a cock fighting thread on Juventuz, you could make history here.
    Lets do it! an unmoderated topic where fights should be directed to.

My view about this situation...It is easier to explain what Islam really is to an atheist rather than a misled muslim who grew up in a environment where his beliefs about islam are constructed but the "scholars" around him or his family tree.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

What a strange thing to say, really.

So in the world full of wars and murders, why should we care about racism? People should just stop being dramatic about every racist article since there are far more important things we should care about, don't you think?

Thing is that, if you somehow manage to stop the problem at its early stages of progress (when it's merely a racist remark or a religious problem) you will surely have a better chance of preventing it from developing into bigger crimes.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

So in the world full of wars and murders, why should we care about racism? People should just stop being dramatic about every racist article since there are far more important things we should care about, don't you think?

Thing is that, if you somehow manage to stop the problem at its early stages of progress (when it's merely a racist remark or a religious problem) you will surely have a better chance of preventing it from developing into bigger crimes.
    I was not refering to the problem of racism....there is more discussions and news about anything related to islam because people are scared.People will only discuss what is threatening to to them and that is selfish if they really are out to improve the world and take care of every problem before it gets big.

Compare this,how many people have died in "islamic" attacks compared to american tactics in the past decade? the people suffering from that do not have time or are not in a situation to be on message boards and complain.

I dont discuss religious topics often,neither do i discuss Wiki leaks and those american wars.....because at the end of the day of discussions and actions everything is crystal clear and people will always take a decision that personally suits them the best.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

I don't remember ever seeing a cock fighting thread on Juventuz, you could make history here.
    'We' do, I would know because my sister works these cases. I really don't get your point. So I could rob your family but you would be ok with that because Wikileaks is bigger and much more important? Those issues get dealt with, why not deal with this one? Might offend someone?

These are matters we can actually deal with as a society.
    Shut up, kuffaars!

I see absolutely nothing wrong in teaching kids in tender age to hate everyone who isn't like them and that beating is good. They'll end up killing a bunch of non-believers and blowing up a bus full of kids who aren't real muslims. Where is the problem in that?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Looks more like a recruitment center than a school to be honest. :D

I studied at a school like this on weekends back when i was a kid in Glasgow, i don;t remember it being anything like this,.

As for the beatings, old school Arabs use that to teach children everything, from maths to the Koran, it isn't exclusive to teaching kids the Koran. Up until grade 10, i was getting 2 sticks each hand when i didn't do my homework. All you white folks need to stop being such pussies :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    They use beatings to teach maths? :lol: Like if I kick Yasser 7 times and punch Ahmed 12 times how many times have I beaten a defenseless child? :D

Aside from the outdated treatment, what they are being taught is more the overall issue, as far as society is concerned.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Its against the law here, and they can't use it anymore. In Libya they still do though. The use sticks, and they hit you on your hand, none of that kicking and slapping you guys imagine :D

I'm not condoning it btw, it obviously makes no sense and doesn't work.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #418
    Its against the law here, and they can't use it anymore. In Libya they still do though. The use sticks, and they hit you on your hand, none of that kicking and slapping you guys imagine :D

I'm not condoning it btw, it obviously makes no sense and doesn't work.
    Yeah, but it does allow the "teacher" to blow off some steam :wink:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I know some of those teachers Martin, they really believe they're helping the kids that way, again i reiterate, its not a few sticks on the hand, it doesn't work, the research has shown that, but don't over dramatize it. I grew up studying in schools where they used those kind of methods, and i stay in communication with those same teachers that used to hit me up till now.

They really aren't the evil and angry human beings you picture them to be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)