"I support Muslims who love freedom" (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Neither does your god.

Also, Dawkins does not represent all atheists, just like how the al-Qaeda does not represent all Muslims.

Sheik 2-0 Linebreak

Good night.
1 - No one said he represents all Atheists, I am just giving you a simple example of how a popular anti-religion figure breeds exactly what you accuse religion of doing.

2 - You've let in a few own goals.

See, you make sweeping assumptions with your misunderstanding of religion, and pretend to have understood the crux of the matter.

The problem with the pseudo-philosopher is he assumes from the start to have understood the world more than others, meaning he thinks he is more intelligent than others, meaning he will start looking down towards them, and eventually hating them, for their perceived stupidity.

Good night ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4383502 said:
:rofl: checkmate
No he didn't checkmate me, you did. Can you please teach me more about the world sir?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4383508 said:
So whenever someone is copying horrible quotes from the bible and quran he is extremist atheist? :rofl: such a brightest mind from australia :touched:
Wow, you are just oozing with insights and intelligence. Please tell us more.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
1 - No one said he represents all Atheists, I am just giving you a simple example of how a popular anti-religion figure breeds exactly what you accuse religion of doing.

See, you make sweeping assumptions with your misunderstanding of religion, and pretend to have understood the crux of the matter.

The problem with the pseudo-philosopher is he assumes from the start to have understood the world more than others, meaning he thinks he is more intelligent than others, meaning he will start looking down towards them, and eventually hating them, for their perceived stupidity.

Good night ;)

- - - Updated - - -

No he didn't checkmate me, you did. Can you please teach me more about the world sir?
No, you won't listen anyway, since you are out of any arguments you are trying to sound "funny" or even attentionwhoring

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you are just oozing with insights and intelligence. Please tell us more.
ye ye keep trying to be funny, soon you will be on the eddy murphy's level of humour

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4383508 said:
So whenever someone is copying horrible quotes from the bible and quran he is extremist atheist? :rofl: such a brightest mind from australia :touched:
You are literally beyond stupid.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4383511 said:
No, you won't listen anyway, since you are out of any arguments you are trying to sound "funny" or even attentionwhoring

- - - Updated - - -

ye ye keep trying to be funny, soon you will be on the eddy murphy's level of humour
Fascinating. Who is this Eddy you speak of, should I read his books to learn more?

Apr 15, 2006

Good night ;)
1- well obviously that's acceptable behaviour, coming from a fallible human being, afterall. But is that acceptable from an infallible, omniscient, supernatural being who created humans on the first place? :disagree:

2- And you just assumed that I think I understand the world more than others. Congratulations, you've just become a pseudo-philosopher. :)

Sheik 3-1 Linebreak

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4383515 said:
:rofl: can't believe that you are 19 years old, the maximum what i see in you is 10-12 years old bogan

- - - Updated - - -

He thinks that he can piss me off with his stupid questions :rofl: :rofl:
Where do you live in Russia, which area/region?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
1- well obviously that's acceptable behaviour, coming from a fallible human being, afterall. But is that acceptable from an infallible, omniscient, supernatural being who created humans on the first place? :disagree:

2- And you just assumed that I think I understand the world more than others. Congratulations, you've just become a pseudo-philosopher. :)

Sheik 3-1 Linebreak
1 - You have to ask a basic question - where is there anything in the first place? Why does anything at all exist?
2 - It's quite easy to come to that conclusion from your continued belittling of any discussions of God and religion - and your illogical hatred of Vucinic.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4383524 said:
Can I stay at your place if I travel there?

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
1 - You have to ask a basic question - where is there anything in the first place? Why does anything at all exist?
2 - It's quite easy to come to that conclusion from your continued belittling of any discussions of God and religion - and your illogical hatred of Vucinic.

- - - Updated - - -

Can I stay at your place if I travel there?
Of course you can

Apr 15, 2006
1- Being the alleged creator of everything doesn't excuse him of his irresponsible behaviour, especially when he's supposed to be omniscient, omnibenevolent & omnipotent.

2- I think the concept of god is worth belittling due to how poor and illogical it is. And so far, discussions about the topic with you have failed to change my opinion despite me being open-minded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)