"I support Muslims who love freedom" (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
No point in responding to your out of context gibberish.

Religion is here to stay, you and Sheik need to learn to live with it, instead of spreading hatred towards it.

- - - Updated - - -

What you quote again is pointless.

Your whole view on life and religion is invalid, but we'll agree to disagree :)
You said that "religions always promote being kind to others" and im telling you that it's bullshit, open up the bible and quran and you will understand it all, fucking genius Jordano Bruno was killed because he was the man of science but they burned him because they were scared that they will lost followers and power because of guys like him, and you telling me that religion is promoting to be kind?? Maybe to be kind to others who are also people of religion only? Galilei spent many years in confinement because he was the man of science, just imagine what progress we were about to do if not the fucking people of religion who were killing the brightests minds just because they understood that bible, quran is absolutely trash fairytales and the world is much bigger and much complicated around us

Apr 15, 2006
First of all that's complete nonsense. I am against sex outside wedlock, for example, but I have no hatred for people who commit it, some of whom are my friends. I am against the act, not the people.
I don't think you understand the nature of hatred. People don't hate something just because someone told them to. But when you have a god that favours certain people and looks down upon others, there is a natural division that is being created due to inequality. One group feels superior, while the other inferior. That is a recipe for disaster, and it's bound to create anger, hatred and violence between the two. So there doesn't need to be verses that instruct you to hate.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4383466 said:
You said that "religions always promote being kind to others" and im telling you that it's bullshit, open up the bible and quran and you will understand it all, fucking genius Jordano Bruno was killed because he was the man of science but they burned him because they were scared that they will lost followers and power because of guys like him, and you telling me that religion is promoting to be kind?? Maybe to be kind to others who are also people of religion only? Galilei spent many years in confinement because he was the man of science, just imagine what progress we were about to do if not the fucking religion who were killing the brightests minds just because they understood that bible, quran is absolutely trash fairytalesa and the world is much bigger and much complicated around us
I really don't think you understand anything. You clearly aren't able to differentiate between the values of religion and the corrupt people who use religion for their own good.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
of course, it's pretty obvious that you know nothing about religion

Qur'an 4:34
Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Beat your women and you will live forever in the paradise with the 72 virgins :tup: mission accomplished :tup: islam logic :rofl:

I LOVE ISLAM, IT TEACHES YOU HOW TO TREAT WOMEN WELL

Apr 15, 2006
What you quote again is pointless.

Your whole view on life and religion is invalid, but we'll agree to disagree :)
There is a point. Even if you dismiss those verses as being taken out of context, you fail to see that even when put under the right context, god demanded that homosexuals be put to death, thereby refuting your claim that religions always preach love for one another, or however you try to spin it. So once again, your argument is invalid.

:lol: oh yea, I bet you know what my view on life is. :lol:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
There is a point. Even if you dismiss those verses as being taken out of context, you fail to see that even when put under the right context, god demanded that homosexuals be put to death, thereby refuting your claim that religions always preach love for one another, or however you try to spin it. So once again, your argument is invalid.

:lol: oh yea, I bet you know what my view on life is. :lol:
You are still agnostic btw ?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I don't think you understand the nature of hatred. People don't hate something just because someone told them to. But when you have a god that favours certain people and looks down upon others, there is a natural division that is being created due to inequality. One group feels superior, while the other inferior. That is a recipe for disaster, and it's bound to create anger, hatred and violence between the two. So there doesn't need to be verses that instruct you to hate.
Luckily major atheist leaders like Dawkins don't exhibit such qualities. They are a great example for all people.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4383472 said:
There is no value in religion, it's garbage, they are selling hope to the hopeless, nothing more nothing less
Wow I never looked at it this way.

Thank you for opening my eyes to what was so obvious but I was too blind to see. Please teach me what I should believe so I can change my ways.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4383478 said:

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

Beat your women and you will live forever in the paradise with the 72 virgins :tup: mission accomplished :tup: islam logic :rofl:

Ah, shit I remember this pic. This is from my family vacation in the Bahamas in '07. That's my uncle Abdullah, he used his trusty sword to cut open coconuts for us. We had to tie up my sisters and aunts because they were going ham on them fruits.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4383478 said:

rus, giver of knowledge and pure truth

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Ah, shit I remember this pic. This is from my family vacation in the Bahamas in '07. That's my uncle Abdullah, he used his trusty sword to cut open coconuts for us. We had to tie up my sisters and aunts because they were going ham on them fruits.
So you've asked allah before you've started to make jokes about representatives of your religion? :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

rus, giver of knowledge and pure truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)