"I support Muslims who love freedom" (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Fear :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you hating religion that much?
fixed.
Religion is sending us back into middle ages, it's stopping the progress of humanity, they tell you what to do, what to read, what to watch, fucking bastards are brainwashing billions of people :sergio: and in the end of it it's all about benjamins - the richest person's in the world but you won't find them in the forbes:

All gold everything :sergio:

And this moron is owner of 95 billion dollars empire "Setad"

Same shit with the vatican's pope he is controlling billions of dollars, they have their own bank, and instead of sending money on the cancer research, people are sending money to churches, mosques and it's make me sick :sergio:
Just imagine the world without religion, the arabs don't hate jews, jews don't hate arabs, young girls are not dying because of female circumcision, people are freedom, you can do what you want, no terrorists, no radicals, you don't have to spend ur life with asking someone from the sky to help you, all in ur hands

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Probably the most accurate guess, really. There are people you can think are fools in life and you laugh at their expense. To take it that extra level requires some kind of deep-seated fear.

I'm not a catholic but Pope Francis is awesome.
Word to that. You forget what a lead-by-example religious leader can be like after the clowns of the past. They should have hired him ages ago. :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #559
    I heard the pope "sneaks out" at night to help the homeless. That's like the CEO of Goldman Sachs sneaking out to help run a lemonade stand. The Vatican owns 20% of all real estate in Italy, it's filthy rich. Why are there still homeless?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)