I love Tacchinardi! (6 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
so you think playing with heart and determination is not important for a midfield player?? Tachi always gave 100% for juve, and I would take him over all our defensive midfield players we had in the last 5 years:disagree:
Heart is nothing without the skill to apply it to.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Heart is nothing without the skill to apply it to.
yeah, but I would take a player who knows what it means to play for juve and not players who only have skills. Were not Emerson and vieira skilled??? and what did they? nothing.. Tachi will stay a legend forever

OP
andybandy

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    I love players that really show their true love for the club:agree:
    tacchi is a great player! a solid defensive player and also somewhat useful in attack

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Tacchinardi may be right on this, but I was never sad to see him away from Juve. Not exactly the player we need in our midfield.
    What do you mean not exactly the player we need?

Do fans like you keep looking at names and stars? What a team needs nowadays are players that are welling to give their heart for their teams. We don't see that alot lately in football. I can just name you few players.

I'd take Alessio over Emerson/Vieira anyday anytime.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    What do you mean not exactly the player we need?

Do fans like you keep looking at names and stars? What a team needs nowadays are players that are welling to give their heart for their teams. We don't see that alot lately in football. I can just name you few players.

I'd take Alessio over Emerson/Vieira anyday anytime.
    Enough said. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)