I love Tacchinardi! (3 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Giving your everything for the jersey will automatically allow you to add some new footballing element to our team.
So you're saying Zanetti and co. do not give everything when they play?

Sadly, we're no Real Madrid not Chelsea or Inter. We're Juventus, and i'm glad we don't purchase stars like other teams do. We all know how things end at the end.
I agree with this, but we'll need a few stars if we want to seriously challenge for the honours next season.

Nobody is expecting Alessio to play 38 consecutive games, like what Capello did to Emerson. Rotation is what should be done in midfield mostly. Take a look at this season, we're running out of players because of injuries. Alessio can be very useful, not to also mention he would add depth for the squad just like Dp, Pavel and Buffon incase he'll remain with us.
We've been exceptionally unlucky with injuries this season. A team can have too much squad depth, so much that many get little playing team and you have plenty of unhappy faces. I'd rather see Paro and Marchisio get more playing time, because they can only get better and frankly chances are Tacchinardi will not. Anyway Marchisio will probably be loaned out though and our central midfield might look something like this : Zanetti, Paro, Tacchinardi and Emerson/Mavuba/or someone else. I'd prefer Marchisio to stay ahead of Tacchinardi right now.

However, I think Didier knows Alessio's role better than us. Knowing that Didier was a midfielder, he'd know how to use Alessio.
Hopefully..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Tacchinardi back? Why not? He loves Juve and feels an attachment to our colors. He left because of Capello, he even said he would have stayed with us in Serie B. He DESERVES to come back to Torino. He belongs here.

Sell Giannichedda, get Tacchi back from loan + buy back Emerson.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Blasi was always chosen during Capello's first season as Emerson's partner in midfield. I remember watching match after match where Blasi did absolutely nothing besides give the ball away while Alessio sat on the bench. The most humorous yet painful display by Blasi was in Liverpool where he completed an amazing three passes.
If I recall correctly, two of those had Buffon as destination. Or perhaps I'm confusing it with some other CL game.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Tacchinardi was a very solid player when he had help from the likes as Davids and Zidane in midfield. I never considered him a key player and after these two left, he became useless. If he is such a great player, why is he a bench-warmer at Villareal? If he loves Juventus so much, why didn´t he come to play for us now?

It seems we have 2 kind of members here: 1) Rational ones who care about performances and honours and 2) dellusional ones who care only about players who are loyal to the team.

BTW Tacchinardi didn´t come from Juventus youth system, he came from Atalanta, check your sources.

I absolutely loved tacchi, a player that fights and gives his all to the team in every game.But since season 2004 he proved that he isn't good enough to be a starter anymore. In the past he had some great players next to him in the midfield, but in that season(when appiah wasn't on his best form) it was evident that you can't depend on him entirely.

Anyway if he loved this club so much, why isnt he here now ? or why didnt he come back in the summer. And if hes so good why is he on the bench in a club like villareal.

the talk about emerson is just a disappointing imo. How didnt give his all over the two seasons he was here ? Last season I saw him playing game after game until his legs couldn't carry him anymore.

Same goes with zanetti this season, he is one of our best players this season ffs.
This guy said it best. :tup:

OP
andybandy

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
  • Thread Starter #109
    I agree that Tacchi has no future in Juve. But he is a better player than Vieira. Guess I'm still pissed at Capello for his choice of players. Good thing he's out of work soon.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey Guys, I LOVE JUVE!!!

Now, can you guys create a new thread "vOnAm to Juventus!"
    I'll pour my heart and soul, and give every breath I have on the pitch.

ya, THanks.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Hey Guys, I LOVE JUVE!!!

Now, can you guys create a new thread "vOnAm to Juventus!"
    I'll pour my heart and soul, and give every breath I have on the pitch.

ya, THanks.

Did you just try to make a joke at the expense of the great Juventus legend Alessio Tacchinardi?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Anyway if he loved this club so much, why isnt he here now ?
    Because Capello didn't want him and most likely told Moggi to sell him.

or why didnt he come back in the summer.
    Because our new management didn't want him back.

Besides someone like Emerson gave always 100%.
    I'm not sure about that. Emerson was lackadaisical in many of our matches and of course we know how he wanted to leave the club in the end of it all. Going through the regular motions is different than giving 100%, and all Emerson ever did was go through the regular motions as a regular central midfielder.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Because Capello didn't want him and most likely told Moggi to sell him.

Because our new management didn't want him back.

I'm not sure about that. Emerson was lackadaisical in many of our matches and of course we know how he wanted to leave the club in the end of it all. Going through the regular motions is different than giving 100%, and all Emerson ever did was go through the regular motions as a regular central midfielder.
    -I didnt hear anything about the management rejecting his claims of coming back. If they didnt want they would've cashed in already as we need the money.

-I didnt see emerson slacking of in any of the games i saw except for the ones towards the end of last season where he was just run to the ground.I dont know how you would call them just regular motions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)